Alexander's 3rd solo album

Tapir

I am a Darkstar
Today I got this Colour-Ize-Newsletter:

"Dear Colour-Ize members,

We are happy to inform you that Veljanov announces his new solo album!!! The last year was all about the Deine Lakaien anniversary and the successful orchestra project. Now, finally, the Veljanov solo album release date is approaching.

The first single is released 24 October 2008 followed by the album on 07 November 2008. During the next weeks, album and song titles are going to be published and first song samples will be available on www.myspace.com/veljanov

A special Veljanov concert event will be taking place 16 October 2008 in the Admiralspalast in Berlin. Pre-sale tickets are available online here: www.eventim.de or by telephoning: 0049 (0) 30 47997499

Best regards,
Your Colour-Ize Team"

:-D

www.myspace.com/veljanov meinte:
...Further great news about the upcoming Veljanov album!

The new album, called "Porta Macedonia", will be released in different versions.
Beside the common CD version, there is going to be a special edition with bonus
tracks and an elaborately designed CD booklet, as well as a vinyl double LP for
collectors and music enthusiasts.

Look forward to first song samples, available on www.myspace.com/veljanov
at the end of next week.

Currently, together with his live musicians, Alexander Veljanov is concentrating
on preparing his first performance in October. ...

www.myspace.com/veljanov meinte:
We are happy to announce that the first song sample of the
new Veljanov album "Porta Macedonia" is online here:
www.myspace.com/veljanov
We are looking forward to your feedback!

During the next weeks further song samples will be available,
to fill the time until the Veljanov special concert.

As I'm a slavenian to some extend, this musik touches something in my Russian soul.
Herr Veljanov is marvellous as usual! :roll:

I'm Hoping Santa will bring me the new Veljnov Album for christmas.... I have been such a good rabbit all year... : naughty:

I'm certain you have been a fantastic Annemi all year... If you don't have the new Veljanov album under your tree I say we pants santa : naughty:

But I know the CD must be somewhere in the house (or at my father's working place)  : naughty: because I ordered it at JPC and they had sent me an e-mail that the CD had been sent... or the post lost it (then I would be VERY angry  : vampy: : vampy:)
And I'm sure I behaved well because I cleaned the whole house yesterday  : naughty:

Well I need to pants the fat man,,, my stocking was hung by the snake cage with care and it was devoid of anything Alex and or Ernst related... socks... phooey :evil:  If you don't get your Cd annemi  I will take the left side of santas pants while you take the right : vampy: : vampy: : naughty:

Sorry rabbit but I got it (as I said somewhere in the German forum...). wonderful I must say  : naughty:
But wait a bit, maybe Santa forgot it (I had a similar situation a few years ago at my birthday... my mother didn't know where she had put a  present...)
If you don't get it you can also order it for example at amazon or JPC (but it costs very much for the post I think...)
But sure you can punish Santa if you want  :-D

Glad  you found it :)  It was a matter of money as to why I don't have the CD if you've noticed America is in a recession~~ shhhh don't tell mr bush.... thats not an R word he can say.... the fat man walks free this year : naughty:

Zurück
Oben Unten