Castle Party 2008

gaseki

I am a Darkstar
Deine Lakaien will be headlining Castle Part in 2008.
Their show will be the last gig on Sunday.
Apart from DL there are several other bands confirmed as far:
The Cruxshadows
In Strict Confidence
Pati Yang & The Flykiller
Closterkeller

Who's comming to see DL headline one of the biggest festivals in this part of Europe?

gaseki meinte:
Deine Lakaien will be headlining Castle Part in 2008.
Their show will be the last gig on Sunday.
Apart from DL there are several other bands confirmed as far:
The Cruxshadows
In Strict Confidence
Pati Yang & The Flykiller
Closterkeller

Who's comming to see DL headline one of the biggest festivals in this part of Europe?

Where does this festival take place and when???

The concert will not be the acoustic show, because they did it 2 or 3 years ago. This time, they come with the whole lineup.

As for other bands, there are rumours about Die Form playing there too.
And to all the people who were wondering what is Castle Party, and where is it - SORRY. I was so excited when I read that news, that I forgot to give some links etc.

gaseki meinte:
The concert will not be the acoustic show, because they did it 2 or 3 years ago. This time, they come with the whole lineup.

Then I'm 80% sure that I will go

Is it possible to find a hotel in Bolkow or other neighbor town?

"Unfortunately" it is in Poland. But there are rumours that it will be moved from Bolków. I don't know if this is truth.

What is the problem with Poland? The border should be less annoying than it used to be since PL it is part of the EU... :roll:

I put it into inverted comas... I don't know what's bad with Poland.
'Germans, have holidays in Poland. Your car's already there" ;)
(for those who don't know it's an old German joke or even stereotype about Poland/Poles)

Gaseki -  that you cannot have any problem with PL is obvious, I think (besides the brothers, perhaps?  : surprised:). Though I do have to admit that I did not get the inverted commas right, and thus was a little bit confused by your answer. But I guess it was more addressed to pandora...(no offence, of course)

Poland for me is too far for a concert, I am a trainee and have less money *g*

I know that poland is part of the EU...

Sorry for the late reply - I am just back from a short vacation trip.

@gaseki: I was referring to the Kaczynski twins  :roll: Usually there is the saying that a people gets the politicians it deserves. But I think, in this case it is different.

@pandora: So, where do you live and what kind of job are you training for?

all the best,
dreamdancer

@ dreamdancer: I live in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, and I make a training at the job agency (Agentur für Arbeit).

dreamdancer meinte:
@gaseki: I was referring to the Kaczynski twins  :roll: Usually there is the saying that a people gets the politicians it deserves. But I think, in this case it is different.
Oh, yeees... But I hope their phony reign will end with October's poll...

Zurück
Oben Unten