DL cover song?

Sherlock

I am a Darkstar
A twist on the post by Clearwitch :) which other artist would you like to do a cover song of your favorite Deine Lakaien song

Oohh...this could get fun!

I would absolutely love to hear what the 69eyes could make out of "Over And Done", making it less dance-y and more broody, perhaps.

Also...imagine a Cure-version of "The Dive (Let Me)"

And (someone stop me!) I could definately hear Jethro Tull doing "Bells Of Another Land"...

Jyrki (or however you write it) has great voice... Sister told me it's his normal voice... Sounds a bit Peter Steele...

Oh right! I've never gotten into them enough to memorise the names. But that explains the finnish. :)

I wonder what Turbonegro could make out of "Fashion, Passion and Pigaches"...or if I even wish to know. It could definately be interesting.

Good one...
Maybe Atrocity could do sth... As I somewhere else may have written they've done And One and Das Ich covers...

Just don't give them a ballad...please. I heard their "My love is dead uhhh uhhh uhhh" and wanted to cut my ears off...

Taste of Sin redeemed them. :)

juventa meinte:
L'ame Immortelle with "Through the hall"
ARRGGGHH!
My gorge is rising...
No kidding?

Sorry for not sharing your taste but only THINKING about L'âme immortelle doing ANY song by Deine Lakaien
makes me puke my guts up!
That would be even more worse than Britney Spears... really.

Greetings,

Muhli

@ Diana & Muhli
How many people - so many tastes. I don't want to argue about it. To my mind it would be great. But you have a right to have your own opinion, as well as I have a right to have my own opinion too  :wink:

Best wishes,
Juventa

juventa meinte:
How many people - so many tastes. I don't want to argue about it. To my mind it would be great. But you have a right to have your own opinion, as well as I have a right to have my own opinion too

No doubt about it! ;)

Never mind,

Muhli

Zurück
Oben Unten