DL Discography

Parhelia

I am a Darkstar
First hello everyone, since I'm new here :)

Can anyone tell me how many Deine Lakaien booklets were realesed since I only have one of a Enter Forest Exit tour (1994) and one of a recent concert in Berlin (march 2003) ?
Thanks !

Hello! :)

I assume you are talking about bootlegs.
Apart from "Dark Star Tour '92" and "Live In Concert 2002" and a few separate contributions to singles and limited editions there are no official released live recordings from DL.
However there are some illegal recordings circulating but I don't know how many.

Yes, right, bootlegs :) Thanks !
I just wanted to extend my discography, as an absolute French fan (very lonely, alas ! Deine Lakaien isn't very famous in France) ! I guess I'll have to hunt the rarities down...

A bootleg of the FEE-Tour? Great -.- I ’ve just got a Berlin-concert from 01 or 02, which was sent at RadioEINS... recording was legal... they had made a cover for it and all on their page =)

Oh, maybe are we talking about the same live in Berlin, since the quality of mine is quite excellent for a bootleg !
About the FEE bootleg, it's a "limited edition" (over "478 Stuck") and recorded the 4th of March 1994 at the "Pumpwerk" in Wilheimshaven...and the quality is rather bad but the violins of Komorovski and the voice of Veljanov are just amazing !

Maybe... first song was Generators and the last was Reincarnation/Life is a sexually transmitted disease as far as I know... It was recorded at the spring-tour for White Lies =) Quality is good, but before the mid of Return the sound is a bit better... I got it of a friend last year...

Zurück
Oben Unten