DL in Poland

Katerina

I am a Darkstar
Hello, wanted to introduce myself to all Users since I'm new here :)

This summer Deine Lakaien had their first concert in Bol ’w Polad and it was marvelous!!! It was acoustic, but I must say we were all standing there like I don't know mesmerized and astonished..the music, voice of A. Veljanov and all the atmosphere of the concert threw us all to our knees...we were so delighted and obviously happy that the band had finally decided to visit us....I don't know what is Your impression ( this was the first time I listed to them live) but this music goes straight into the heart and makes one feel that there are no borders between melody and you. I was just standing there, silent ( well... to be honest..pushed by the girls screaming "Sasha!!!!", "Alexander we love you" and the like)like":)) and It won't be a lie to say..with my mouth open....That was THE event!!!! Gosh...tell me I'm not alone with such reactions...That was REALLY something!!!
Regards
And sorry that as a newcomer I'm talking so much

Welcome Katerina,
Maybe girls but I just do not feel for screaming anything in a concert. I think that the music of D.L. it is really amazing. I am from Mexico and sometimes it is difficult to find music that likes me but D.L. music rules.

I probably will be studing one semester in the Czech R. (If I am lucky and get the scolarship from my school) I hope that I have the oportunity for watching a D.L. concert. -maybe I will visit your land- :)

And sorry that as a newcomer I'm talking so much
No no, everybody shall talk as much as he/she want! Welcome in our forum! Hope you feel well here.
Cool to hear that you was so fascinated! And no, you are not alone with your reaction, I felt like you after every DL-concert I ever saw!

greetings, Chris

Hi, I'm also new here... If I told you what I thought of DL you would kick my ass out of here. But now I just HAVE TO have all their music...

A very radical one... When my "sister by choice" (further called Sister or Frozen) played me their music i tended too look at her with that "praying for mercy" look and asked "What is this piece of [censored]?!" You should have seen her face when I wanted to borrow Kasmodiah from her... She was victorious... And I wanted the cd just because of Return which I've heard in radio long time ago.

Zurück
Oben Unten