English Deine Lakaien fan

Susge

I am a Darkstar
I am English and have only recently been introduced to the music of Deine Lakaien. Although I have only been listening to them for three months, I have grown to love their music passionately! I managed to acquire some of their albums in Camden, and am now wondering if anyone else in England likes them (Surely there must be a British fanbase somewhere?) and if Deine Lakaien have ever or will ever play a concert in England. My partner is German and she assures me that they are amazing live. I may come to Germany to see them anyway. It would be interesting to hear from Deine Lakaien fans anywhere - not just England - as I only know one other person who likes them. My email address is susge29@hotmail.com
Would be nice to hear from anyone who want to discuss Deine Lakaien or give me more information on them.
Susge

Audrey

I am a Darkstar
Hi Susge,

welcome on board! I've never heard of a British Deine Lakaien fanbase but at least there is a fanbase in english language on Colour-Ize International. There are some Lakaien fans in the United States as well and one of them helped to establish the international fanclub.
Your partner is right: live concerts are great! They rearrange each and every song so they sound different than on the albums - in a real amazing way. *LACH*

> I managed to acquire some of their albums in Camden

If you're still searching for more records of Lakaien, have a look on Chrom.de. There is an english site as well and in the mailorder you'll find lots of stuff.

Audrey

Susge

I am a Darkstar
Hang on a minute, where did my message disappear to?! I just wrote a reply to Audrey and when I tried to post it, it vanished! How strange... (Perhaps it walked to the moon)
Thanks Audrey - I will look at chrom.de
I have been listening to the piano / acoustic versions of Down, Down, Down and Love Me To The End today - two of my favourite Deine Lakaien songs.
I hope I manage to post this message successfully this time...
Susge

Oben Unten