English Interviews

Lady Ash

I am a Darkstar
Thank you, BlueHeart ;)

I didn't know this interview either. It's kind of reassuring that their English is actually of improving :ymapplause:
Btw
Do you think that Veljanov took formal lessons or did his accent just improve with experience?

And does anyone know just how many languages he is talking in?

BlueHeart

I am a Darkstar
You're welcome, Lady Ash. :)

Lady Ash meinte:
Do you think that Veljanov took formal lessons or did his accent just improve with experience?

^ Most likely, it's a bit of both. ;)

As for other languages, he probably knows more. Full of surprises, he is. :D

Lady Ash

I am a Darkstar
From BlueHeart's find:
I have no idea what really influenced my stage behaviour [...] Maybe my work at the national opera of Munich influenced me a little bit. I prefer fairytales, donÂ’t want to show myself on stage. You will never see Alexander on stage, it will always be Veljanov[/color

Thank you! I finally found the time to read through it, so nice of you to share it :ymhug: This is really quite illuminating :) I gathered much of what he is saying here, but I never saw it spelled out.

Although I really believe now-a-days that you don't get very much of Alexander in the interviews either, it is moments like these when he suddenly opens a little that makes them more than worthwhile. I may not know them, but I feel that I am finally beginning to understand them. It is gratifying to know that I still like them, although my view of dear Mr Veljanov is quite different from where I started. But I still believe Mr Horn is a twin soul to my Tasmanian brother - never found a piece of evidence that he has much of a stage personality to differ from the real man.

Rhiannon

I am a Darkstar
BlueHeart meinte:
Lady Ash meinte:
Indeed, and he guards them well.
Mr. Mysterious likes keeping people on their toes. B-)

There was another interview I wanted to share, but I can't find it at the moment. In the mean time, I stumbled upon this. I especially love the last two questions... ;;)

https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com/- ... -2010.html
I remember seeing that one quite a while ago and thought they were going to come to England then but they never did!!! :(( oh well I'm going to Germany now anyway ;)

Lady Ash

I am a Darkstar
Just read through it, :D thank you!
Yes, the non-mental public is quite funny, especially since A.V. hasn't got the foggiest idea what it refers to, himself. I still think that he gets totally likable when he has to answer spontaneously in interviews.

Oben Unten