how old is alexander veljanov?

sorry to say, but that's one of life's great mysteries that will probably never get solved...

many people here are of the opinion that he is immortal ;)
i don't know if i believe that, though... i think i'll just go with the answer my grandpa would give to me every time i asked him how old he was: "99".

sorry i couldn't be more helpful :D

I ’d like to know that, too!!! Who is able to help us? :(

Oh come on. Why is his age so important to you? Does a certain age change your view on his music? Don't you like him more or less if he's younger or older than you thought?
I think this is a dispensable question and a waste to agonise about.

Well, you won't find out until he tells you. And that will not happen. :p

You know the age of any other singer - but A. makes a secret out of it?! Of course it ’s not that important! You ’re a kind of sensitive! It was just a question!!!!! :darkface:

And mine was just my answer. But maybe I got to cynical for your touchiness. :p
I still think there are a lot of more important things than this recurrent question.
And don't forget: You don't own him. He is not bound to tell you everything.

it;s not really that his age matters, but in some pictures he looks like he could be in his twenties, and in otherstaken at the same photoshoot he looks like he could be 30 or older...

it just made me curious :)

well, somewhere (i wish i could remember where) there's a transcript of a radio interview, in which he says he's in his mid thirties... but i don't know how old that statement is (i think at least 2 years)...
in that same interview, he also says that his wife does his hair for him ;)

I can remember this interview, but i don ’t know which it is, also.

Many greetings
Auri

Probably I search the interview ... we will see ...

It wasn ’t a interview ... it was chatting time for Alexander Veljanov. But not this Chat at the fanclub - foundation - party. It was another Chat and I ’m searching for it ... a moment please ;) ...

Many greetings
Auri

strange ... I can ’t find it ... but I know, it does exist ...

I found another Alexander Veljanov - interview:

http://www.klangfeld.de/archiv/v/veljanov1.htm

it ’s in our fanclub - archives, too.

I only say: hairdo :) ;) ...

And about his age ... I just say he ’s in the thirtys.

Many greetings
Auri

you're right, now that i come to think about it, it WAS a chat... but dang! i wish i could remember where it was i saw it...

It ’s there: Veljanov - Insider

--- Veljanov - der chat in t - online --- editor: Carl

at our FORUM ... *lol* ::

Many greetings
Auri

okay, i got it kinda wrong - in that chat he says he's "thirty plus..."..

maybe he said "mid-thirties" somewhere else...

Sorry, d00mw0lf & branwen, if my answers were a little to harsh.
You are new to the forum and didn't know that questions like this one have been asked before and that I'm a little fed up with all this "How old is he?", "How does he make his hair?", "What kind of shampoo does he use?", "What is his favourite dish?" a.s.o.
Those always make me think of Boygroup- fans. :.(
I think it should be accepted that he doesn't want to share every part of his life with the fans no matter what the reasons are.
Just enjoy the music! :)

By the way, if you feel up to pay for information on Mr.Veljanov check out this special offer! :: It's a riot!

PS: The post is in German and belongs to the forums that are invisible to unregistered guests.

@feather (6.4.2001)
His wife? Oh heavens... How cruel can life get?
You ruined my day.
Now I ’ll have to get immoral in my phantasies and it ’s your fault. ;)
:.( :.( :.(

@anyone: Age ain ’t nothing but a number!! (Writing on behalf of my own, you know, to give at least a slight touch of reasonableness to the above mentioned phantasies ::)

Accepted ! ;) Next time you read something like that - you should better close your eyes, take a deep breath and switch to another thread! Makes life easier! ;)

Have to be frank to you Anne. I ’m not really interested on his age! Just joined the question. Didn ’t expected an answer like yours! (Oh come on...) Rather ...you can read it by yourself...or ...ask somewhere else. Just thought - she must have gone crazy !? :eek:
To be compared to a boygroup-fan is nearly flattering! :p ( Would like to turn back time). No----I can assure you:

I ’m not interested on A ’s age
not interested on his private life
and I am not a boygroup-fan ::
b u t ...on his voice !!!!!!! May he never loose it!

Hope I could soothe you. ;) :D

Branwen

Zurück
Oben Unten