M'era Luna fotos

These are very nice pics. Thank you.
I also think that the titles of some pictures are great. Like for example "diva" or "glamour" for Mr Veljanov.  :-D

(Sorry for my bad English  :roll:)

Greetings
Jacqueline

Jacqueline meinte:
These are very nice pics. Thank you.
I also think that the titles of some pictures are great. Like for example "diva" or "glamour" for Mr Veljanov.  :-D

(Sorry for my bad English  :roll:)

Greetings
Jacqueline

Well, I have some more with funnier names =)

btw, all the photos are clickable. click to see large picture

Great pictures, thank you very much for posting! :)
Veljanov in a red jacket... that´s really something special. *g* But wasn´t it very hot on this day?

I think, Bizzare was in the year 1999....
And yes - it is the same Jacket (or it looks like it). Alexander did wear this one on the Kasmodiah-Tour and it was 1999 too.

I remember Alexander wearing this jacket on my first concert  on 20.11.1999  :) 

Yes, this is it!
Such a beautiful thing (jacket I mean)
Sometime I'll steal it and will keep as a fetish  : vampy:

Maybe we should collect some money for poor Mr. Veljanov. So he can buy himself a shiny new jacket.  ;)
(and the old one will be sent off to Russia wrapped in pink gift paper *g*)

Draw, shame on you! Because of your dirty intentions mr.Veljanov will never come to Russia in this jacket =)

Nachdem ich nun gerade wieder von einer kleinen "Tour de Pott"  zwischen Schlaker kreisel und Bochumer Currywurst zurück bin will ich denn auch euch mal kurz die neuesten M´era Bilder anpreisen :) Sind zwar schon seit Samstag online aber das ging sowas von auf den letzten drücker, dass ich keine Zeit mehr hatte mich zu melden.

Dafür jetzt aber umso doller ;) mit diesem hiesem:

http://www.rittis.de/html/ml_2007_pixx_4.html#ml24

@derRitter, darf ich fragen wo du beim Mera Konzert gestanden hast und was du für eine Kamera benutzt hast? Die Bilder sind wirklich toll geworden, da bin ich glatt ein bisl neidisch, ich mit meiner Nikon S10 *g*

Hi folks,

this is the international board! :wink:
Please stick to the English language.

pandora84 meinte:
@derRitter, darf ich fragen wo du beim Mera Konzert gestanden hast und was du für eine Kamera benutzt hast? Die Bilder sind wirklich toll geworden, da bin ich glatt ein bisl neidisch, ich mit meiner Nikon S10 *g*

It was an Eos 20D and a 30D. I took the pocs from the pit, which, to a certain extend, explains why the orchestra cannot bee seen on the pictures. That damn stage was just to high. ;)

@Heike

Ooops, I just hit the link to this section from the german M´era Luna Thread and didn´t realize that it was located in international waters ;)
Perhaps I was a bit too exhausted from my little road trip through the Ruhrpott this weekend. Do not surf the internet after 8 hours behind the wheel  :oops:. ;)
Sorry for that!

derRitter meinte:
Ooops, I just hit the link to this section from the german M´era Luna Thread and didn´t realize that it was located in international waters ;) ... Sorry for that!

No prob  :wink:

disturbed meinte:
Maybe we should collect some money for poor Mr. Veljanov. So he can buy himself a shiny new jacket.  ;)
(and the old one will be sent off to Russia wrapped in pink gift paper *g*)
And maybe you should collect some money for poor Mr. Draw, so he can come to Berlin and knock in the night at Mr. Veljanov's door, and when he opens, Draw will point a finger at him and say - "I've come for your jacet!" : darkface:

...Ohh...my poor brain, I'm crasy!
*The end of offtopic.* : smile2:

Zurück
Oben Unten