NEW Deine Lakaien Album??

RaBBitFan

I am a Darkstar
Ok so its been a long time since we have had a new DL album .... when can we expect the next one? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

whats' it going to be about? there are a lot of interesting things happening in the world these days... ;)
I love the winter fish testosterone .... maybe a little bit o that?? or not no repeats as I grok.....

just needing my fix

respectfully rabbitfan ;;)

Next year, RaBBitfan! Ernst and Alexander are preparing a new acoustic album -
AND
there will be concerts from November 2009 through January 2010 - this will be my first (Cologne) and second (Offenbach) time to see them both and I am so much looking forward to enjoying these two events.

---> http://int.colour-ize.com/

Have a great day in Portland,

nitelites :)

Hi RabbitFan,

U are not on the mailing list? In December and January, Deine Lakaien will give 8 acoustic concerts to shorten the waiting time for the new album which will be released in 2010 :-! They will play some new songs, as well. :D

All the best,
yours DD

WOW thanks Nitelites :D :D :D :D

and you too DD :ymhug: :ymhug:

Acoustic ya say.... can't wait I had the tingle in my pineal gland..saying it was time for a new album... and what do ya know!
Mailing list yes once upon a time I was my email eats things like this once in a while...
as far as concerts go... sigh well my broke self can't make it... but I am happy that Nitelite you get to go... I would love to hear all about it.... are you going DD or is science in the way??

enjoy beautiful olde Europe

and thank you very much the lot of you

Rabbits

I will not let science get between DL, HV and me ever again. I was so sad last time it happened. Already prepared to take holidays to ensure my happiness. :D

I will enjoy the concert in Cologne alone and that one in Berlin together with my beloved darling :x
And of course I will be thinking of u and collect every tiny impression ;)

all the best,
DD

WOW Deine Lakaien by osmosis... my musical plasma membrane await the incoming info :D :D :D seriously with that last review of the HV album DD you should be a music critic...

enjoy all that is DL with you and yours...

Rabbits

RaBBitFan meinte:
DD you should be a music critic...Rabbits

stop flattering me - and have a look inside your rabbit email hole ;)

Honestly, I am wondering about the fact that songs from the new album are going to be introduced on this acoustic tour. Does that imply that the new album will be an acoustic album? Or do we get an acoustic version of the songs before the studio version? That would be very ----- different, would it not?

Ahhh and we still have to wait so long. And what does this mean for the possibly planned HeliumVola tour? It was always clear to me that it won't happen before Feb/March next year. But I am afraid this is not very realistic anymore.

With all these questions I will retreat into Wonderland again,
DD

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator...:
Hi dreamdancer,

That would be very ----- different, would it not?

Aren't they different anyhow? :)

I carry a torch for their being different - and therefore I am finally able to understand why I am nitelites (swaying that flame...)

RaBBitfan, I like your idea of osmosis. Let Deine Lakaien diffuse into your mind.

nitelites

different they are, indeed! still it makes me think how it would feel to hear first the songs condensed to their very core before the they enfold their electronic beauty. the only song where I knew the live - and in that case the acoustic version - first is "May be", and I never really got used to the studio version. I just totally adore Ernst's piano compositions. I wonder how it will affect me to hear the acoustic version first. All that brooding will be for naught if the new album should be acoustic, of course.

Osmosis through the Atlantic indeed it will be!

Brooding in the hole,
DD

YAY another battered and trashed piano for Ernst... and hopefully no vocal cord nodes for Mr. V thats no allowed!! only one thing to do about the HV DL conflict... CLONE EM ALL... I know this lab in thai lands..... :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

dreamdancer meinte:
I wonder how it will affect me to hear the acoustic version first. All that brooding will be for naught if the new album should be acoustic, of course.

No brooding darlink! its for fat ole hens not for the likes of he high musician of the TGD ;)

I am positive that ERnst will find a way to put Ernst into his music sans electronica... I find that Ernst in the raw as I call it is quirky and full of that controlled chaos that he so tampers with... and also lets not forget that Alex has a beautiful timber that shines even more when well naked so to speak :D :D :D ..... besides look what manual olde skool trickery Ernst used in My spring... thumbtacks indeed!... well what else could he possibly learn us about next?? I await my next music lesson ! chin up DD these are good times :ymhug:

rabbits

:(( I wonna be allowed to be a brooding HM of the TDG :((

I simply love to think about what sth. might do to me and how I would react or not - that's just ... ME :-s

Äh, and I know it's - äh - strange/weird .... :-?? Which means it's..... me?

Well, well, well - three holes in the ground......

(Tonight, I seem to love ....... :D)

DD you have too much brain space available.. you need babies! :ymdevil: or to become the Female version of Ernst.. I get dibs on the Joel F. role... somebody else with better hair than I can be the Female Alex version maybe a mezzi colourata

RaBBitFan meinte:
DD you have too much brain space available
In my job, actually, this is a very good thing to have :-B Sometimes, sometimes it is not so easy to put it to the correct use :ymalien:
RaBBitFan meinte:
I get dibs on the Joel F. role
Singing "Blow, northerne wynd" ? :D I am just listening to "O felice morire" - *swoon*
Thus I will (try to) wait patiently for the DL concerts this winter

....babies =; it will take some time until your wisdom will reach me

Yes yes of coarse you are the brainest of us all we succumb to your brilliance :D

.. its the waiting....WAITING HURTS MY SOUL... damn it I am a gemini with a grand air trine almost twice ....

what sort of topics will DL dive into??
I am morbidly curious at this point....

I think Ernst has poked his economic fun at us capitalist nations with Quan lo and nummus...but there is soo much going on in the world right now.. could it be something important but obscured away from american eyes, such as the event that inspired Ernst to compose Mani bianchi?? What is happening in their musical world.....

Re that slowly absorbed wisdom.. well time has a way ;)
I want to time travel... can you make this happen DD? oh and I want to end up in one piece as I am now... I do not relish being spaghettified..... :-ss

respects
your humble rabbits

RaBBitFan meinte:
WAITING HURTS MY SOUL
I am SOL together with you! (I am a gemini, too - that might explain something :ymalien: )

Maybe, perhaps we can hope for some tidbits of information from Ernst or Alexander about the new album?

Time travel - well, yes, but to end up in one piece is really too much to ask for. You know, I am working in fundamental research and we do not care about these little details of application.

always at your service,
yours dd

So, a concert report for concert in Hannover posted here (in German) on eventim (the agency that features the acoutic tour) says that the new album will be released within the next 6 months and that there will be a large tour in autumn. Sounds good, does it not? :D

is this the point where I poke back about the application is of :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: little concern to me .. since we will not get to be seeing it..but the theory is comfortable even at a great distance.. Very much mad scientist of you to leave a link in German.. I accept the challenge.. but I may end up biting the wax tad pole or having a jelly doughnut as a former president... So..Thanks for the updates all the same.. :ymhug: :ymhug:

your worst half :D :D
Rabbit

Zurück
Oben Unten