New solo albums??

gaseki

I am a Darkstar
On Polish Deine Lakaien Fansite I've found info about new albums from Helium Vola and Veljanov. Is it true?? I can't find such info neither on their solo sites nor on the Colour-ize...

"Currently he is finishing his latest solo album, which will probably be released in 2007."

That´s what´s written on his page...
I think it sounds nice.  :-D

Is there maybe a date, when Alexanders solo album will be released? In an Interview he said, when I remember right, that he will finished it this year, but he do not know who will distribute it.

2007`s almost over I doubt it`ll be released this year, I never really thought about when the release dates are published but
I think at least three months before the release, so we shouldn`t expect it before march.

In an interview on the sonic seducer DVD he said, that he would finish it this year, but he don't know who will bring it out yet. That's what I know.

Hello folks,
The new Helium Vola album is scheduled for release in late summer/fall 08!

Best regards, the m.

Helium Vola new album sounds better than great, but i can't wait for Veljanov's ....I search everywhere, but i couldn't have found any information anywhere.. all we have is waiting...

monochrome meinte:
The new Helium Vola album is scheduled for release in late summer/fall 08!

But I wonder that there is no information about the new album. The last thing I read about HV was in July: a little article about the ideas for the new album and from that point on nothing any more. Are there any news? Is Ernst making progress with the album? And when will it finally be released? (I still need a wish for Christmas :wink:)

PS: Sorry for my grammar.

I would like to have some information about the progress on the new Helium Vola album as well. Did you read the two letters Ernst wrote to the Colour-Ize community in February? To me that sounded like a hell of work to do. Take over the label all by himself, double-CD with special artwork, and so on... I guess, we will have to be patient and wait a little longer  *sigh*

annemi meinte:
The last thing I read about HV was in July: a little article about the ideas for the new album and from that point on nothing any more.

Which article - did I miss something?

The release date of the new Helium Vola album is given on Ernst's MySpace page:

"We’re proud to announce that the long awaited new “Helium Vola” studio album is going to be released on Monday, 03/23/2009. The still untitled work consists of two CDs with a running time of about two hours (!). We will soon publish more information concerning the new album."

happy christmas to me yahoo

btw  I marched down the isle this summer to du bist min  kinda describes

Zurück
Oben Unten