spreading tha Love

RaBBitFan

I am a Darkstar
So last night I lent my Helium Vola CD In lichte farwver to my choir director to listen to.. I figured that since we are performing Carmina Burana in May that she should hear Omnia Sol Temperat Ernst style... I did tell her that there is a bit of electronica in the piece and its not a bass Solo but a soprano one... she seemed enthused to have new music... mind you that at near 40ish I am a young en in this choir.... if she likes it I may MAY temporarily part with my Newest precious for those who love HV CD's I like her but I am very very very guarded with that set...its the best music I own and if my apt caught fire I would grab it after my children but not before my orange cat... thats how much I love it.... and Tater is a cool orange cat... its speaking volumes.. ;)

Spread'n the love :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Rabbits :D

This is great - I am sure your sacrifice will be worth it :D Nobody who appreciates good music can resist the enchantment HV lays upon one's heart and soul. :x

:D :D :D
note to :D Alex :ymcowboy: next week I introduce to her the acoustic DL album.. she needs to hear the best baritone in the whole wide world! you are a baritone yes?? just a guess.

Errata I would probably grab my DL and HV and AV CD's before the cat... assuming a fire would likely be at night and he would be out mousing or doing other catly business.
:x rabbits

Zurück
Oben Unten