Thanks Deine Lakaien!

Misfitt

I am a Darkstar
Welcome, I'm a new user on forum, but I have to write something longer. Sorry For that.
Last year in june I visited Glaushau Woodstage Fest with a couple of my friends. In the evening, an unknown for me band Deine Lakaien entered the stage, and started an acoustic concert.
I was amazed! I've never heard anything better before, It's the music that comes straight inside my heart, and everything DL play is a new emotion for me. Thank you Deine Lakaien, I'm really in love with your music, and I would like to keet in touch with you someday :) Thank you again, for making my life richer, which is the result of your music. ::

Welcome aboard...

I think I can imagine how you felt...
When I first heard a DL song, I just listened with my mouth open and with that distant gaze in my eyes and I thought "well - that's it... this is what perfection sounds like..."
I think those guys must have cast some spell on me. There is SOME magic in their music.

Hi & welcome Misfitt!

That's a very nice way of getting to know new music: you don't know the performing band, you're just standing there without expectations, you listen and you're *bam* flabbergasted! I doesn't get better than that I guess...

I can *now* imagine how you feel, but the strange thing is I don't really remember what I thought (or felt ;)) when I first heard Deine Lakaien (also acoustic, but then from cd)...I probably liked it, but it didn't hit me like you experienced or Cesare. Too bad actually, because now I've missed out on something like seven years filled with beautiful music ;)

Oh well, I'm glad it did 'catch'me eventually...especially right now, while I'm listening to the concerts on ebm-radio.de :pleased:

Hello Misfitt!
I too discovered the true mystery of Deine Lakaien by listening to them live. Although I had known them already for a few years I was shaken to the core (in a positive sense) when listening to Alexander's live singing for the first time. Those feelings are diminished now but a DL live concert is still an impressive experience for me.

It's like in Diary song

Until you put your spell on me
I did not know who you are

Bythe way, if you don't know it yet (is it possible) I really recomend you to listen to Diary of Dreams... Although it's different it is the same. At least if my friends like one (DoD & Dl) I play them the other and they also fall in love with that...

Zurück
Oben Unten