berlin concert - playlist ?

gildas2057

I am a Darkstar
Hello all,

Just registered @ Colour-Ize even if i am a DL fan since long.
I am french and i was in Berlin for the concert in the "Neue Nationalgalerie"...

Does anyone know / remember the complete playlist for this concert ? I was so captivated by this concert that i forgot to keep this in my mind ;)

Also, if someone knows, do the "THE CONCERT THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE" DVD will be made available for purchase fon non registred fans and when ? I can see as temporary sold out at chrom shop...

Thanks in advance,

Gildas2057

Bonjour Gildas (je présume)

Je m'appelle Steven et j'étais aussi à ce concert, je prennais les photos pour le groupe ainsi que le fan club. C'est dommage que vous ne vous soyez pas inscrit dans le forum avant le concert, nous aurions pu discuter un peu.
Si vous habitez en Allemagne, vous pourrez trouver 2 photos et un article sur le concert dans le Zillo de Juin (déjà en kiosk)

A Bientôt :)

Steven

La "set-list" était la suivante :

1 - The Walk To The Moon
2 - May be
3 - Down Down Down
4 - The Game
5 - Wasted Years
6 - Manastir Baroue
7 - The Mirror Men
8 - Lonely
9 - Return
10 - Heart Made To Be Mine
11 - Where You Are
12 - Over And Done
13 - Love Me To The End
------------
14 - Vivre
15 - Follow Me
16 - Dark Star
------------
17 - My Shadows
18 - Wunderbar
19 - Cupid's Desease

PS : Sorry for the non-french speakers :)

Bonjour Steven,

Oui, comme vous avez deviné je suis francais... but better continue in english for non french speakers.
Unfortunately, I do not live in germany but in France, so it will be difficult for me to see your pictures in june's Zillo.
I am wrong when i say that you are a french living in DE ?

My last and only concert of DL was 10 years ago in Paris for the Winter Fish Testosterone Tour in 1996 (as far as i can remember).
I discovered them on a Zillo compilation in 1990 and became quite addicted... so I came in Berlin only to attend the concert (thanks to low cost companies).
I really enjoyed it !

Thanks a lot for the "set-list" !

Gildas

Hi,

Yes, I'm French and I live in DE (Hamburg). Concerning the article, if you write me a private message with your email address I might be able to do something :) Do you know other DL french fans ? If we are enough, maybe we could open a French thread ;-)

Concerning upcoming concert, DL will play next year in some cities with a classic orchestra, also in Berlin the 19th February 2007. I'm really looking forward to this tour, I think it will empower the atmosphere of their music.

Steven

Hello,

Thanks a lot, i will send this to you in private.
I also plan to go to the 20 years anniversary concert in february 2007, but i think i will go to Frankfurt because the orchestra is from here and because of the Alte Oper will be more intimate according to me. What do you think ?

Gildas

Zurück
Oben Unten