Deine do Scandinavia!!!

A

Anonymous

When will Deine, for example, do a gig in Norway???? I am desperate to see them!!!

Yes, Deine Lakaien would be interested, I think. Problem is only that we did not find a lokal booker yet, who discoverd Deine Lakaien and would be setting up a show for them. Opposite to normal electro- bands wo just come with a keyboard and a Dat-Player, Deine Lakaien play 100% live and they have a large show & equipment. This is quite tricky to handle and that is the main reason why Deine Lakaien shows are so rare abroad, but so extremely cool, when they eventually happen. Funny result is that now many fans from abroad start travelling to Germany to see them here. You can meet poeple from around the world at their local gigs...
:)

travel to Germany to see D.L. I've done it, and it was definitly worth the trip.
Maybe I'm not the only one in Norway who owns Deine Lakaien "tour-T-shirt"? :) Anyone??

Greetings to Norway (ever heard E.Horns "The Cliffs Of Norway"?)!
If you find a way to visit Deine Lakaien at a concert in Germany and don't want to spend a lot of money (in addition to the travel costs) for an overnight stay I'm shure someone here would offer a place to sleep. Just ask us.
A Lakaien- concert is a wonderful and unique experience and definitely a shame to miss! ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten