Joehoe, I'm back! It's Esther!

esther

I am a Darkstar
Hello :)

It's been some years, and I thought: hey why don't I just try to remember my password and try to log on! I'm wondering how all of you are! I remember we had great times, and I recall: Feather, Lui, Claus, Chris, Audry, Juma, Dea, Bine, Snails and probably even more folks I just can't think of the moment! Well, I married last year with the nicest guy of the world and I have a beautiful daughter called Melody (see picture in my profile). And...well...I just got older!  :|
I'm curious for your reactions! Love to hear from all of you!

Esther (you know, that silly girl from the Netherlands...)

Hey Esther! Its really nice to hear from you, and of course that you are doing well :)
Don't know if you remember me, but let me help, im the guy whos often using "jou" as to say yes. Someday (I believe this was in the irc chat?!)you tought me that "jou" means (sorry but i cant remember exactly) something in the netherlands... Perhaps now you lnow who iam ;-) ?

And again it's really good to hear that you are lucky, especially that you have the best man of the world on your side and a really cute daughter :)

Greetings from DeinLakai (Jan)

Hallo Esther!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deiner süßen Tochter. Und alles Liebe für dich und deine kleine Familie. Es ist schön das du dich wieder gemeldet hast. Wir haben dich hier so vermisst! Ach, bevor ich es vergesse, du hattest doch kürzlich Geburtstag?! Herzlichen Glückwunsch  und alles Liebe.
Ich hoffe wir lesen jetzt wieder öfter von dir.
Liebe Grüße juma

na sowas, Esther ist wieder da! (freu freu freu)
And you remember me, what a honour for me  :-D (naja, vielleicht auch nicht, waia, was war ich doch fürn schlimmer Finger damals  : naughty: )
Welcome back!!

gruß
snails

Ha!  More english-speaking people!  (we will slowly conquer the world)

Come visit us in the international section at the bottom.  :)

Esther??? Nein!!!  :-o  : surprised: : pleased:  :cool:
Schön, dass Du wieder hier bist! Ich hatte mich damals gefragt, warum Du nicht mehr schreibst. Jetzt weiß ichs, Du hast eine Familie gegründet! Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Wann ist Deine kleine Melody geboren? (süßes Bild!!!)
Claus und ich sind inzwischen auch verheiratet, leben zusammen in Stuttgart und haben einen kleinen Dominic (2 Jahre alt) :)
Ich freu mich sehr, wieder von Dir zu lesen!
Liebe Grüße!
Chris

Hi Esther! Welcome back! It's great to hear from you and that you're happy and well. Hope we'll meet again somewhere sometime.

Best wishes
Claus

hey esther!
missed u here once in a while! well don´t know if you remember me...but my nick was natalya :roll:...
congratulations to your new family!wish u all the best for the future an hope to see you again somteime maybe...cause the netherlands are not so far from cologne ;)

big hug 2 u
from natascha

Hey Esther,
Welcome back!
Congragtulations to your Family!
It´s nice to see you again  : cool2:!

How nice to see all of you again, it makes my eyes water!  :| : cry:

Yes, I remember all of you! What did I read: did Claus & Chris made a family too? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw that's so sweet! I saw that Feather moved back to the united states, is she still active on this forum? And did I miss much on DL? Are they still together? Or did they split up and Alexander joined a schlager band and Ernst Horn started writing top 40 songs  :p

Please don't butcher me; but when did they released their last album???

Greetz from the Netherlands!

Zurück
Oben Unten