Lyrics meanings

I always think of "green" as the colour of hope, as a new beginning, a helping hand ...

So the singer is quite unable to trust anybody or himself, subsequently turns down any offer of love, help or sympathy simply because he feels he is not worthwhile. He has no self-esteem, hence nothing to offer to anyone, which means he cannot accept anything.

I like the song immensely, by the way. And does anyone know who wrote what lyrics for the WFT? I only know that "Away" is by Ernst. My personal favourite of the CD is As It IS ... and I have no clue as to who wrote it

Lady Ash meinte:
I always think of "green" as the colour of hope, as a new beginning, a helping hand ...

So the singer is quite unable to trust anybody or himself, subsequently turns down any offer of love, help or sympathy simply because he feels he is not worthwhile. He has no self-esteem, hence nothing to offer to anyone, which means he cannot accept anything.

I like the song immensely, by the way. And does anyone know who wrote what lyrics for the WFT? I only know that "Away" is by Ernst. My personal favourite of the CD is As It IS ... and I have no clue as to who wrote it

Thanks, it makes more sense to me now :D :ymhug:

I'm a little confused because of two song.
Reincarnation VS Sometimes.
In reincarnation Alex sings about how it goes round and round and the're is no escape. While in Sometimes he sings he doesn't know.

Manastir Baroue: Don't know much about it ... but I know I have something about the song, somewhere - I'll have a look, or the others will have a ready answer.

The reincarnation complex ... is supposed to reflect the artists' changing attitudes towards eternity, life after death and so forth. Actually, "sometimes" is said to be the third part of it ... now I wonder what was the second? :-?

-------
edit on Fighting the Green
I don't want to withold the funniest explanation I've heard on that one: It is composed by Ernst, as he was pushing his lawn-mower around the garden, fighting the much loo long green (grass) :D

Lady Ash, okay)
Lady Ash meinte:
edit on Fighting the Green
I don't want to withold the funniest explanation I've heard on that one: It is composed by Ernst, as he was pushing his lawn-mower around the garden, fighting the much loo long green (grass) :D
:D

Zurück
Oben Unten