Notes

...and if we beg really hard - maybe the orchestra scores could be released?  :roll:
*reallyhardbegging*

actually we shudnt hav to beg, i mean, they shud be glad ppl wanna play their stuff...heck, i'd be glad if anyone wanted my songs this badly!! :D

If you play an instrument you shouldn't have any problem with playing their stuff. The concept very often isn't too complicated in these terms. It's more complicated with just playing.

well, i generally agree, but it isn't always easy for everyone. also nearly every "musician" i spoke to has preferances; they either hear the melody or the chords altogether more quickly and get all messed up with the other, even if they're really good. besides, it sometimes takes quite a while to get it all and then notes wud be very handy^^

We had some discussion about notes in the German forum. Right now, I am sharing with Lysanthe what she and I  have put down so far. If anybody wants to join: write me a PM with your email.

I agree with gaseki that it is possible to write things down, if you listen well. But not everybody can do this and for "non-musicians" like me it takes quite some time to do so. So: the more, the merryer!

All the best and nice dreams,
dreamdancer

Any luck with playing DL songs??

And I totally agree with dreamdancer (point about "non-musicians"). Still, for me notes are useless as I can't read them :D OK, I can, but it is very hard for me.

gaseki meinte:
Any luck with playing DL songs??

Yep! And we even have some written "results" (read: notes).  :-D
But I have to admit that it takes quite some time to get things right though I do play the piano and the concept of the songs is not too complicated. Just playing and writing does not make much difference for me - I have to get through the harmonies in any case and that takes rather long for me. :roll:

Zurück
Oben Unten