Porta Macedonia Exclusive Bag edition

deepesttottenham

I am a Darkstar
...BTW, talking about the bag and the card and other tangible (=fangirlish) stuff: did anyone else have a strong impression that the autograph on the card was, eh, a PRINTED autograph?  :roll:
Ergo:
Lesson 1: if the news release says that the special edition contains a booklet with lyrics, it means that the regular edition does NOT. (http://forum.colour-ize.com/index.php/t ... 6.195.html)
Lesson 2: if the news release says that the bag edition has an autograph inside, it means that the autograph is printed BECAUSE no one specified it was hand-written.  :-D

Talk about tricky syllogisms...  :)

OK, I'll know next time  :cool:

Well, nothing except for what I wrote: someone silly like me shouldn't expect a hand-written autograph when the news release just states that the exclusive edition contains an "autograph". Of course it turns out to be printed. *shrugs*

(It's just that I only received my package from JPC a couple of days ago although I was probably one of the first to order; it took them that much to send it)

But when JPC says handsigniert it means that it is not printed but written by Alexander himself.
(I think I didn't understand you...)

PS: what does BTW mean? I often read it in the forum but...

BTW = by the way  :)

>But when JPC says handsigniert it means that it is not printed but written by Alexander himself

Exactly, this is what it's supposed to mean, but it IS printed. It's definitely not handwritten.  :-(

So maybe you could get some money back as a compensation?  : naughty: You know, at least in my country the phenomenon of "misleading advertisement" is prohibited (I think). Mmmm... or you could complain about it to Mr. Veljanov and ask him for a real one :wink: When I read handsigniert I thought also that it is really "written by hand" and Sonic Seducer states "handsigniert" too when it offers the limited edition with the ABO.
But that's really mean, it's limited edition, isn't it? So it couldn't be that much to sign, could it? And the thing that does his work is his voice, so he doesn't really need his hands, which means he could happily use them to satisfy our fangirly needs for hand-written autographs XD.   

deepesttottenham meinte:
...BTW, talking about the bag and the card and other tangible (=fangirlish) stuff: did anyone else have a strong impression that the autograph on the card was, eh, a PRINTED autograph?  :roll:

Yeah I've got that impression too, if it is handwritten it would look different I think.

running after a scrawl

When they/we are running for a scrawl what we really want is some interaction; this is why I'm not all that interested in mailed autographs  :) (Call me pathetic, but what I really wanted from that Exclusive Edition in the first place was the cool vinyl-containing bag  :wink: :lol:)

Naturally, I wouldn't have expected an autograph if it hadn't been advertised. But why advertise something you're not going to provide? It's just... WRONG. (They could at least have used a rubber ink stamp like Marlene Dietrich used to do :-D: her assistants stamped her photos with authentic-looking ink "autographs" and mailed them to fans... Good ol' days  :-D)

Dixi.

Zurück
Oben Unten