video

draw

I am a Darkstar
please tell me, where can I watch or(and) download their videos? Yesterday I saw Generators...Alex was so...ehmmmm...tasty :roll:

They cannot be downloaded... They can only be seen there... (you know... if you tried there must be a way to download it, but...)

I don't know, I never tried, never needed... Already had them downloaded... :( But I'm buying original albums... I've already got Kasmodiah and White Lies, and Over And Done Single (they are the easiest to buy here)... Have also seen the rest, but the prices... About 1.5 times the Chrom prices.

I cheked... The links to the music, are linked to sony and some shops...

you can't even imagine, what Khabarovsk is! There is no DL here and I doubt, that DL will be on sail here  :|
Shop assistants don't know even what is DL. So I can only dounload. Or by online. But I think, it's too expencive((((

Same thing with Norway, they're not known here yet.  But that'll change, I'm sure.  :)  In the meantime, I'll have to rely on internet.

no they are not legal at all to put online. (even deine lakaien do not show them online). if sony discovers that, the webmaster might get into deep shit trouble for that, i believe. But I have no idea, how quick (and interested) Sony Poland is... probably not too much yet?

Hello,

I have some on a old VHS cassette and some on singles but would be great if DL can now gather all their videos ever made on a DVD !

Gildas2057

Zurück
Oben Unten