What about France ?

Neva

I am a Darkstar
Hi,
Do you know if Deine Lakaien plan to come in France one day ? The last concert was canceled, that s a pity :.(

You should write a letter to the D-Side magazine people. They were the organizers of the concert that was cancelled. Having bands from abroad playing involves always a certain risk and they did not want to take it. That is certainly ok from their point of view as a booker, but was a great pity, anyway. ;) Maybe they didn't trust their magazine power to reach their audience? - Tell them that their readers want the band to come and maybe they change their mind. :p

The good news: Deine Lakaien release a DVD and 2CD in November, that might give you a first impression of how Deine Lakaien are live.

nan mais c'est vrai ça , mince alors !!!!!!
je ne peux pas aller en Allemagne , je travaille moi , j'ai une vie !
c'est inadmissible
j'exige qu'ils viennent en France , illico presto !

He he he... The language I don't fancy very much... But I hope you will be lucky to see DL live at home (I mean in France). Still Alexander sounds great in French. I wonder how correctly...

Bonjour,

Old french fan from Grenoble, France here! Quite happy to see french people in the forum too.
On my side i had the chance to see them in Paris (Locomotive) for the "Winter Fish Testosterone Tour" and even talk to them backstage... must have been in 1996.

As we can't see them in France anymore, when i really need to see them live, i book my DL concert tickets well in advance in the easiest reachable city for me.
Then, i often group some days off or even my holidays with the concert i want to attend.
Doing so i was able to be in Frankfurt Alte Oper last week and then to Porto, Portugal for few days off, all with low cost airlines...

I did the same kind of thing for the concert at the Neue Nationalgalerie last year... and i will continue this for next tours as it is really worth it !

Gildas2057

Timeless-ocean, I understand you can't go to Germany if you work alot. W can just pray for them to come to France, I would love that! And write to D-side magazine.. Why not? :)

Zurück
Oben Unten