About Mexico

Ioseph

I am a Darkstar
What would Deine Lakaien think or say about Mexicans?
and D. L. Fans, what would we think or say?

What, why, who? Mexican people? Mexican food? Mexican music? Or the land and the waether?
I'm a Lakaienfan and I think: I love Mexican food! ;)

Sorry for this answer but your question is a little bit.... for misunderstanding ::
Tell us more! :)

About people, their cities. When somebody talks about Mexico or a mexican person what is the first thing that comes to your mind?, What stereotypes about the mexican people do you have? (that kind of things, I have curiousity about that)

Hi loseph,
at first: welcome in this forum. Great to see how international we are going!

The first thing that comes in my mind about Mexico? I'll never realize how 20 millions people can live in one city. ;) It must be a little bit chaotic, isn't it?
I heard that more and more mexican people interests for the gothic music.

One question to you: When and where did you find Deine Lakaien?

Chris

HI!

I love Speedy Gonzales, too! ::
Also I love hot food. I ’ve never been to Mexico but I ’d like to have the warm temperatures overhere!!!

Greetz
Branwen

Hola y muchos saludos a M»xico! Me sorprende mucho que es posible conocer los Lakaien ahÃ. Otra vez fascinante que uno puede encontrar en la internet, incluso fans de M»xico. Hablando de prejuicios, no tengo idea realmente, aparte de que creo que la Ciudad de M»xico no ser ’ muy hermosa... ;)

(Hallo and greetings to Mexico! It rather surprises me that it is possible to know the Lakaien there. Again astonishing what you can find on the internet, even Mexican fans. Speaking of prejudices, I actually don't know, except that I think Mexico City might not be very beautiful... ;) )

In general, the Mexican are not very likely to listen gothic music. ( They like traditional mexican music that is some kind of country music)

But a friend of mine told me about D.L. and I listened. It was in 1999.
I do not prefer any particular kind of music, for that, it is dificult to find people that know D.L. music (in Mexico).

You know that is difficult to get foreign music, in that time (1999) my friend got the music not from a very "good way", you know what I mean. But I think that I would never have hear about D.L. if that had not happened.

And about Germany?

Whats is your first thing you think about Germany?

Chris

Re: And about Germany?

Hmmmm, first things that go to my mind?...
Very "working a lot" people, but too serious and quiet. The language, that it sounds very tough, but despite that, I like how it sounds! Blond-tall people, (I am not too tall!) :-|

Re: And about Germany?

First I think, how can such a small country generate so many fantastic bands? And then, I should have lived there for a time before settling down and getting married. And about Mexico, I think that there's too much corruption in the government; that and Catholicism has helped to cause a large impoverished population.

Well, Ioseph, that clearly shows, that illegal music doesn't have to be that bad at all...;-)

I'm ashamed and hate to admit it, but I don't have any original DL CDs.
Not that I like it that way...
When in Dresden last weekend, I spent loooong minutes in a CD store, gazing at all those Deine Lakaien and Sopor Aeternus and Tanzwut albums and there was just 7 euro in my purse that I could spare. Dammit.
Especially "1987" was quite a tease.
Money suck a great deal, but no money suck much more. ::

*sigh* Were it not for napster I would never get familiar with DL music.
But my biggest goal Deine-Lakaien-wise was achieved - I have seen them live.
The next one - a collection of original albums - will soon follow I hope.

Maybe, I will go to Dresden next week. I was very busy and out of money so I was not able to go to a Deine Lakaien Concert. :-|
How many days could I spent in Dresden for fun???

well l mexican but l really no feel like a part of a ethnicity, country or city, just l feel like a part of a world.

about Mexico have places that l love and others than don't like that all, l live where yet have some forest near so is nice.
and about Germany I not had the opportunity to leave my steps there, but l hope can go one day (I hope not too late) l know for videos, photos etc and think is a nice country with beautiful places, and some great people.

I think we all have certain stereotypes from each country in the world, I am a mexican woman who ADORES DL, and I can say by the posts in this issue, that some of you have certain stereotypes (of course, I am not saying this is bad or intentional) that creates a weird image about people. By the way I am new here so... be gentle!  :-D But let me tell you, the only thing we can do to change our own idea about other people is by knowing them. And answering the question, I just hope DL (no matter what they think about us) COME ONE DAY!!!!!  I cannot go to Europe, yet!!!!  :-D

Zurück
Oben Unten