Castle Party 2008

pandora84 meinte:
@ dreamdancer: I live in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, and I make a training at the job agency (Agentur für Arbeit).

Hey Pandora, so, NRW is huge - where do you live? I am living now in Cologne *wave* (though only since 1,5 years and being a "Fischkopf", I have not yet adepted completely)

But I used to live in Berlin for some time. Perhaps, this is why I still feel Poland is just next door...
And while I lived in the Netherlands, I worked with a polish PhD student. The world is small! (Or, at least, Europe is.)

dreamdancer meinte:
Hey Pandora, so, NRW is huge - where do you live? I am living now in Cologne *wave* (though only since 1,5 years and being a "Fischkopf", I have not yet adepted completely)

But I used to live in Berlin for some time. Perhaps, this is why I still feel Poland is just next door...
And while I lived in the Netherlands, I worked with a polish PhD student. The world is small! (Or, at least, Europe is.)

Yes, NRW is huge, I live in Minden it is in the middle between Bielefeld, Hannover and Osnabrück. In Berlin I was only one day and I have not seen much of the city. What have you done in Netherland, if I may ask?

Hi folks,

you are totally off topic now. Back to the subject please.
Thanks. :)

Greetings
Queeny

It was an info vital for the topic queeny ;) And as for now there are no news about next CP :(
@pandora: Poland is closer than you think - there are cheap flights from Wroclaw to Dortmund (and back), and Wroclaw is only 100 km from Bolkow (2,5 Euro by bus). I hope that next CP is there (as I live in Wroclaw now).

Great! Next year I visit the Castle Party, finally (last few years I want come to CP, but allways was something more important)...I saw DL only twice (in Berlin with orchestra and before 2 days in Wien) and I don't still tire of their live show.

Thanks for the link. :lol:
I saw that picture somewhere else. Does somebody know in which year it was made?

The bands confirmed as for today:
Deine Lakaien (de)
Die Krupps (de)
Anne Clark (gb)
The Cruxshadows (us)
Closterkeller (pl)
32crash (Front 242 side-project, J.L. De Meyer & Implant) (be)
Garden of Delight (de)
In Strict Confidence (de)
Pati Yang & FlyKKiller (gb)
1984 (pl)
SITD (de)
Red Emprez (pl)
Thy Disease (pl)
Xess (lt)       

Damn it all..... I hate living in america for this very reason..... well I hope all you lucky suckers have a great time.  I think my pain as it is will probably be your pleasure :p

Hi,
I'm from Poland and I think that I really can recommend You Castle Party, I've never been there on my own, but some of my friends were and they say just good opinions, I really can't wait when I go there eventually, becouse in previous years I couldn't. :|

Yeah... Castle Party is great. The organizers suck, but the people who are there (the artists as well as fans) make it an event worth seeing. I have an idea. With concert closing in, we could start a thread with our photos, so we can recognize eachother when we meet. What do you think?

OK. I've got a question. A few posts back I included a rather hard joke about Poland and vacation. I'd like to know, how many of you take such things seriously?

Zurück
Oben Unten