Deine Lakaien fan fiction

Susge

I am a Darkstar
Some friends of mine were talking about fan fiction and it led me to wonder whether there's any Deine Lakaien fan fiction out there.
Any ideas?
(Otherwise I'll write some)

we-ell... i wrote something that MIGHT be called fan fiction for a contest awhile back. it's in the Fanart section of the Colour-Ize International site. i always meant to write another installment of the saga, but inspiration has yet to hit me, as to what it should actually be about. maybe someone can suggest something?

I know (a lot of) Fan Fiction from series like Star Trek or Farscape and it can be quite entertaining. But TV- Series are Fiction and their characters already products of the fantasy of the writers.
I can't imagine writing something fictional about real living persons and- frankly- I don't like this idea very much. And I'm not shure if the musicians would like it.

But if you feel like doing it (in a respectful way I hope) go ahead. It is not my intention to discourage you.

Yesss, I totaly agree! Besides, most FanFics are just awful and end up in absurd scenes with everybody having sex with everybody or something like that... :: Ok, there some with a really clever plot, surprising ending and a nice portrait of the characters, but these are every rare and the problem with DL is that they are NOT imaginary people and you don't know them, so everything you write will be rather absurd. And, no guys, I honestly don't want to share you secret thoughts about DL. Oh no. I don't like this idea...

P.S. Ich bin zu fertig für sauberes Englisch, sorry...

most FanFics are just awful and end up in absurd scenes with everybody having sex with everybody or something like that...
*LOL* True, but there are 'some' which are quite good. :p ;) But yes, good Fan Fiction is very rare. Most of the stuff is unimaginative and bromidic.

And, no guys, I honestly don't want to share you secret thoughts about DL. Oh no.
*ROFL* :: Indeed, that would hurt to the bone.

...absurd scenes with everybody having sex with everybody or something like that...

Hey, maybe that is what 90 % of our female readers would like to read ? :-|
Anyway, i'm not used to know what our female fans are thinking about
our Deine Lakaien. Maybe some are thinking "Alexander, make me pregnant or something
like that" But ok, maybe i'm heading for the small percentage of really silly people.

But honestly, have you thought about the possibility that we are taking a good idea down ?
Maybe just our sick brains cannot imagine the beauty of a nice fan fiction story.

So in my opionion, just go ahead and write a nice story !
As long as you don't disrespect our expectations ::

Slati

I don t realy see the interest of a fan fiction avout Deine Lakaien, if I was Alexander Veljanov, I wouldn t read stupid stories where I could be the hero, or please take another name, let this idea to the Avril Lavigne Fans ;)

Well, you don't know how good or "stupid" Suges' stories would be until you read them. She might as well surprise you with a very good one. (Welcome, by the way, Neva!)

The point for me is that I generally would feel quite uncomfortable reading fan fiction about a real living person who didn't give his/her permission. It is like an intrusion into privacy.
But than I don't have to read it...

I have no specific intention to write any fan fiction, I was just curious because the idea of there being Deine Lakaien fan fiction seemed quite funny. Besides, why would the fiction necessarily have to be about the band members? It could be about the songs. I read Feather's piece and it was imaginative and interesting. I suppose fan fiction about book and film characters often ends up being about sex, but it doesn't have to be: it could just be a dreamworld inspired by the music. I do not fancy the band members anyway. (I'm a lesbian) I only think about them in terms of the music. I don't even know anything much about the band members' personalities

And, no guys, I honestly don't want to share you secret thoughts about DL.

Well put! Honestly speaking, I have no idea what Fan fiction is, but everything I can imagine is either boring or insulting for the band or both... Especially with bands that are (and rightly so!) not eager to share their personal life with the world. Leave them be, listen to the music and let's share our thoughts about music and lyrics!

Stories about the songs...sounds interesting! But, to be honest, I fear that this is way out of my reach :-(

He trudged through the endless desert of snow, clutching his long velvet coat around him. A ghostly, icy wind encircled him, bringing with it more snow. His legs ached from the incessant walking, and he longed for rest, but all that he saw before him was the flat, white landscape - nothingness. Hours seemed to pass before he saw it approaching on the horizon, and he had grown so tired he thought it must be a mirage, but as he drew closer and closer he saw that it was a dilapidated old cottage. Although his body was in an agony of frozen exhaustion, he quickened his pace and ran towards it, before pumelling powerfully on the great black door. After what seemed like an eterntiy of waiting, the door creaked open and a gaunt figure beckoned him from within.
He followed the enshrouded figure down a candle-lit corridor, and throungh another door, and when he looked around him he noted with pleasure that he was in a brightly-lit, warm room. A fire crackled and fizzed in the hearth, and he felt his cloak of ice begin to melt. Wordlessly, the dark figure ushered him into a soft, warm chair, and no sooner than his body landed on the cushions did he fall and fall and fall into a low, deep land of sleep.
To be continued (by anyone)

Cool writing from a native speaker (?)
But maybe i'm too ignorant to find the relation to Deine Lakaien.....
Please enlighte me :)

Slati

P.S. Btw, welcome to the Forum :) !

Suddenly discomfort was but a distant memory. The meadow he was sitting in was lush and green, and colourful flowers surrounded him. Hazy spring sunshine warmed his toes gently. He could see her outline in the distance, she was running towards him, laughing and smiling, her dark hair flowing behind her like a wedding veil. He sprung from his seat to embrace her... and jolted back into consciousness. His heart sank; it had been nothing but a wistful dream of springtime and of his lost love. The fire still warmed his toes, but a cursory glance out of the cottage window told him that the incessant, insistent snow was still falling. Although the mysterious cottage-dweller had been kind to him, something within him urged him to descend once more upon the landscape of snow - to continue his journey.

He-he-he....Oh, you don't know Russian fans and Russian DL-slash : naughty:...
Thanks to God, there's very few people here, who know the Russian Language))))

Now one of my friends and me write a novel, in wich we took images of Deine Lakaien, Das Ich and Skorbut. Of course, we changed all the names))) And I doubt, that it is a sweet fairytale for stupid girls)))))

Ernst (I mean, his personage) is a crasy genius, who invented the technology of making dead bodies alive, and later he himself became a dead walking and talking body (not a zomby, it's something different). And Alex is a dead singer, killed and returned to life by Ernst. BTW, he always needs human plasm of blood not to become a heap of rotten meat. Such a sweet story for romantic girls))))))))  :angel: : darkface: : vampy:

I have a fanfic, but it was too tainted for this forum (Ernst and Xander Lovestory) and fell victim to censorship.

If you have interest, mail me ;) but it is german.

Hi everybody,

according to official statements (radio interview: Deutschlandfunk,
15th Aug'05), the band is not very comfortable with fan fiction.

This is the official Deine Lakaien forum/board,
and we would like to respect the band's wishes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Greetings
Queeny

May be you wanted to say ALEX'S wishes? :evil:
As I believe, that Ernst doesn't care much about fans' fantasies)))))
And BTW, do you see any fan fiction here? I don't)
So we respect the rules)))))But nobody and nothing will forbid us to write what we want  : smile2:

and also draw))))) : naughty:

draw meinte:
May be you wanted to say ALEX'S wishes? :evil:
As I believe, that Ernst doesn't care much about fans' fantasies)))))
And BTW, do you see any fan fiction here? I don't)
So we respect the rules)))))But nobody and nothing will forbid us to write what we want  : smile2:

and also draw))))) : naughty:

Of course privately you may write what you want, as long as you don't publish it.
Concerning Ernst's opinion: You seem quite sure, did you talk to him about this in person?

Personally I'm not a fan of real people FF, I wouldn't want to read some crazy story about myself either. And I agree with Legolas who wrote
...I honestly don't want to share your secret thoughts about DL...

so many people, so many minds. As for me and some other people, we DO share and we WILL share our morbid thoughts about this beautiful pair)))  : smile2: There is a big forum devoted to RPS, but unfortunatelly, the main fandom is Rammstein there. May be you didn't read beautiful serious stories, but only stupid cartoon-like ones, and you think, that all fanfiction is like that? OK, that is your right to think so.

And the next time I see DL, I'll ask them about fanfiction and even slash. : naughty:

Zurück
Oben Unten