Deine Lakaien fan fiction

draw meinte:
so many people, so many minds. As for me and some other people, we DO share and we WILL share our morbid thoughts about this beautiful pair)))  : smile2: There is a big forum devoted to RPS, but unfortunatelly, the main fandom is Rammstein there. May be you didn't read beautiful serious stories, but only stupid cartoon-like ones, and you think, that all fanfiction is like that? OK, that is your right to think so.

And the next time I see DL, I'll ask them about fanfiction and even slash. : naughty:
"Shut up you...."  :-D :-D :-D

ooops, I did it again, I very nearly gave the secret away. :cool:

We're lucky to be Russians, and almost nobody here doesn't understand Russian : naughty: : smile2:

draw meinte:
We're lucky to be Russians, and almost nobody here doesn't understand Russian : naughty: : smile2:

A friend of mine can speak Russian. Maybe I should show your nice little story to her?  : naughty:  :p

eeeehm.....welllll :roll: if you want)))))))
so where should I send it?
Oh...but one of them has so many mistakes in facts(((When I wrote it, i didn't know some facts about DL. But the plot is connected with these facts, and i don't know how to improve the mistakes - the plot may be changed.

BTW, some of us...*draw looks at SOMEONE* has a great funny story about Xmas in Bavaria))))))) : naughty: So...may be that SOMEONE will agree to send the story to you to? :wink:

Well, IÂ’m not sure if she is comfortable with stories about dead, rotten, bloodsucking musicians (with absolutely NO reference to real persons intended, of course *lol*). But we can give it a try, canÂ’t we?  : skully:
My reputation as a nice and sane person will be destroyed, that's for sure.  :roll:

Who wrote this story about X-mas in Bavaria? Now I have a strange picture in my head of Ernst and Alexander in Lederhos'n, dancing around a Christmas tree. Scary!  :-o

Eeem...Sorry, but one person brought me to reason and I changed my mind. Colourize is not the right place to share such links. :cry: It's normal for us, and we understand, that jf course our stories have
absolutely NO reference to real persons intended
. I mean, that we DON'T insist on Alex's and Ernst's being gays. We just write for fun. But here lot's of peole can't understand such fun and take it toooooo close. And they consider us to be serious about our fantasies. That's sad.  : cry:
So, sorry, I can't give you the stories. Who knows, where they may be sent?

Nachteule meinte:
Who wrote this story about X-mas in Bavaria? Now I have a strange picture in my head of Ernst and Alexander in Lederhos'n, dancing around a Christmas tree. Scary!  :-o
I must calm you. They were not dancing))))) They found another pleasant thing to do)))) The story is about 1980-some year, Alex is 21 or 22, so, he is allowed to buy alcohol drinks not long ago, and he is drunk almost all the time. He always goes somewhere, falls into the snow, and Ernst always follows him and takes him back home.
There were lots of funny things in a fic, I was nearly crying of laughter :-D

Zurück
Oben Unten