Deine Lakaien Video-Channel @ youtube

I understand what you mean Rhiannon, I don't like people like that.

But I love the video :x I could watch it again and again and again.

LadyAlicia meinte:
And I love his new “Indicator” hairdo

So do I. The new style (which basically is the same as for the Orchestre Tour, isn't it?) makes him appear a lot more romantic ... Although I don't think he cares either way.
I am still trying to convince the father of my daughter to let his hair grow, too, but he refuses.

Rhiannon meinte:
pandora84 meinte:
Ernst was married I think, he even had a daughter. And I agree to you Rhiannon he does not seem gay to me too.
I'm actually really quite cross about this stupid Russian, unfortunately I can't answer in Russian as well as I wish I could, and probably he would not listen anyway. He said afterwards that it didn't matter that Veljanov was married with a child, that he himself was gay and married. What I am angry about is the very idea that Veljanov would PRETEND to be straight for all those years with a fake marriage, when there is no need at all for him to do so, he's a musician who lives in Berlin, he must surely have gay friends, and the sort of audience that Lakaien attract would not normally be homophobic, nor are they the type to ONLY like the band because they find Veljanov attractive. i really think it's insulting to Veljanov to think that he would do something like this. X(
Anyway, sorry to hijack the post, I love the video so much anyway :)

Couldn't agree more on that. I don't mind if anyone is gay or whatever, but I would be deeply disappointed to find that they have been lying to us and to themselves all this time. I don't know if I could still repect them the way I do now. But I hope all that is not true, and that person who brought the topic up on youtube is just another moron who doesn't even know what they are talking about :)

Darky meinte:
I don't know if I could still repect them the way I do now. But I hope all that is not true, and that person who brought the topic up on youtube is just another moron who doesn't even know what they are talking about :)

The sexual habits of people are surely not that important, are they? As long as everyone concerned does whatever it is on his/her own volition with no force issued anywhere - I don't really care one way or the other. If Ilearned they had been gay all these years and pretended otherwise - I'd be really interested in what made them lie in such a way, but that would be about all there is. I don't care who they sleep with, as long as they ask their partners :p

I'd feel much more betrayed if I learned that Mr Veljanov had never read a book in his life and had only been prepped to give clever answers in his interviews.

Darky meinte:
Rhiannon meinte:
pandora84 meinte:
Ernst was married I think, he even had a daughter. And I agree to you Rhiannon he does not seem gay to me too.
I'm actually really quite cross about this stupid Russian, unfortunately I can't answer in Russian as well as I wish I could, and probably he would not listen anyway. He said afterwards that it didn't matter that Veljanov was married with a child, that he himself was gay and married. What I am angry about is the very idea that Veljanov would PRETEND to be straight for all those years with a fake marriage, when there is no need at all for him to do so, he's a musician who lives in Berlin, he must surely have gay friends, and the sort of audience that Lakaien attract would not normally be homophobic, nor are they the type to ONLY like the band because they find Veljanov attractive. i really think it's insulting to Veljanov to think that he would do something like this. X(
Anyway, sorry to hijack the post, I love the video so much anyway :)

Couldn't agree more on that. I don't mind if anyone is gay or whatever, but I would be deeply disappointed to find that they have been lying to us and to themselves all this time. I don't know if I could still repect them the way I do now. But I hope all that is not true, and that person who brought the topic up on youtube is just another moron who doesn't even know what they are talking about :)
I'm really sure it's not true! There's no reason for him to have pretended - and anyway, I have lived with some gay men and spent a lot of time with them, so I can usually tell if someone is, even if they are not very camp, and I DO NOT get that vibe from Veljanov at all or Ernst Horn. I think it's just some stupid guy thinking everything's the same as in Russia...

Lady Ash meinte:
Darky meinte:
I don't know if I could still repect them the way I do now. But I hope all that is not true, and that person who brought the topic up on youtube is just another moron who doesn't even know what they are talking about :)

The sexual habits of people are surely not that important, are they?

It doesn't have to do anything with the sexual habits. I'd be disappointed because - if this ever was true - he would have betrayed himself and everyone around him. He would have been fake in a way. I don't care who he shares his bed with or not, I don't even care if "the fans" know the truth or whatever. I just want to know that both of them are not fake. This is what DL stands for, at least for me, among many other things. To be true and to be yourself, even if it means to be different.

But I guess Rhiannon is right and it's all just a stupid comment, so probably this discussion doesn't make too much sense anyway :)

LadyAlicia meinte:
If I may... I'm sorry to say it but aren't you exaggerating a little bit? I don't want to sound mean but what difference does it make what they do in their own private life? It's their life not yours / ours. We're fans we should support them not judge them. There will always be something that other person is not telling you. So what? We're all real people not some angels or something. Nobody's perfect.
Whatever they do I'm OK with it. They are perfect in music and that's important and rare.
One more thing, they separates their private life from their work and why not keep it that way?
They have no obligation to explain to us anything. It's their life. I Accept it.
I'm just saying. Don't want to offend anybody. I know my place.

Peace.
Best Regards to all.

I totally agree with you - my words! ;)

edit: You doesn't offend anybody I think... excited discussions are normal condition here.

Well like I said, the discussion is probably a little out of place here... and I dont judge them by what they do, I just meant that I want to know they are honest and true to themselves, whatever that means. I do not care about their private lives or think they owe us any explanation. Maybe I sounded a bit too harsh with what I said before ;) and of course I don't feel offended by your words. Everyone has their own opinion. :)

Anyway I think we are getting a bit off topic, aren't we? sorry for that

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator...:
Darky meinte:
Lady Ash meinte:
Darky meinte:

The sexual habits of people are surely not that important, are they?

It doesn't have to do anything with the sexual habits. I'd be disappointed because - if this ever was true - he would have betrayed himself and everyone around him. He would have been fake in a way. I don't care who he shares his bed with or not, I don't even care if "the fans" know the truth or whatever. I just want to know that both of them are not fake. This is what DL stands for, at least for me, among many other things. To be true and to be yourself, even if it means to be different.

But I guess Rhiannon is right and it's all just a stupid comment, so probably this discussion doesn't make too much sense anyway :)
Yep that was my point too, that it would be sad if he'd been faking, but I really don't believe he has, so my problem was that the guy seemed to be insulting him by insinuating such a thing.

While I think that everything possible has been said on the proposed homosexuality of DL (and I still fail to see the significance of it, but never mind that), I would disagree with a different point of the Lady Alicia and, possibly, of Brosze, too.

LadyAlicia meinte:
We're fans we should support them not judge them

Now, I do not see my position in life to be mindlessly cheering along any people, no matter how much I currently admire them. And as I haven't noticed the gentlemen applying for semi-divinity, I think that they would much rather have honest opinions than unquestioning support.

LadyAlicia meinte:
Nobody's perfect.
Whatever they do I'm OK with it. They are perfect in music and that's important and rare.

I can think of a couple of scenarios that wouldn't be fine by me (no matter how beautiful their music) and, knowing me, I would voice my criticism. Beautiful music one can acknowledge in passing, but to be a fan one becomes personally involved in some way. That however means that suddenly there is much more at stake than mere talent. And I guess I just explained to myself why Darky and Rhiannon are upset about the Russian comments.
:p

Lady Ash meinte:
Now, I do not see my position in life to be mindlessly cheering along any people, no matter how much I currently admire them. And as I haven't noticed the gentlemen applying for semi-divinity, I think that they would much rather have honest opinions than unquestioning support.

I didn't think I would say that but in this point, I totally agree with you ;)

I can think of a couple of scenarios that wouldn't be fine by me (no matter how beautiful their music) and, knowing me, I would voice my criticism. Beautiful music one can acknowledge in passing, but to be a fan one becomes personally involved in some way. That however means that suddenly there is much more at stake than mere talent. And I guess I just explained to myself why Darky and Rhiannon are upset about the Russian comments.
:p

:p :D

Oh, my English really get rusty #-o Everytime when I try to think English, I think Spanish...
I can't understand everything Lady Ash wrote

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator...:
I think this Russian is just having a good time "nerven" (if that's the right German word) you. These two really haven't done anything "gay," and in terms of the new music videos, they're pretty much ignoring each other and doing their own thing: burning papers, playing with their hands, rubbing their faces against the windows, and what not. They're just two blokes making a living off doing music projects, and it shows.

...Although we might have to wonder what sort of guy answers a newspaper ad, which is seeking to hire a singer "willing to experiment." :)

Gaberl meinte:
...Although we might have to wonder what sort of guy answers a newspaper ad, which is seeking to hire a singer "willing to experiment." :)

Hi,
yes I've often wondered about that, especially bearing in mind that he was really young and all that. What on earth did his mother say to it all? :)) We are not that far apart age-wise, Mr Veljanov and me, and I can't help but wondering what would have happened if we had met then. Likely, I'd have been scared of him, I think. He appears to have been so radical and sure of himself - when I was wondering and unsure of what I wanted.

Not that it is important or anything.

well, anyway it really doesn't matter. the Russian guy is just a twit. Your average Russian couldn't recognise a gay person even if they wore a pink sequinned dress and carried a handbag, anyway. Russian men's clothes are really camp and they don't even know it, and I kept hearing from my coworkers that they had never even seen a gay man but there were LOADS of gay men in Moscow, most waiters there are gay. ;)
anyway I think it's enough now ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten