DL concert in Berlin - anyone going?

lokje

I am a Darkstar
Maybe it's a long shot, but I am curious: is anyone of you "co-foreigners" going to the acoustic concert in Berlin in april? Me & my boyfriend are and since it's always nice to meet new people... :)

@ Clearwitch: gee, 500 euros?! :.( Okay, that's a bit much yes. No low-cost carriers like EasyJet in Norway? In Holland it is possible to get flights from 30 to 40 euros (return fare excluding additional charges like fuel fees etc.)...but Amsterdam-Berlin is probably shorter then from where you have to fly. We are going by train and I love that. Five hours through the German landscape and you're in Berlin...

@ Diana: Great! We are also very looking forward to this event! And to a weekend in Berlin, we are going for 3 days ;)

I haven't checked train tickets, if there are trains going from Oslo to Berlin. But that might be an idea. :)

Hinflug
Flug-Nr. 4U1233
Do, 27 Apr 06
16:45
Ab
Oslo (OSL)
Erw.
160,00 NOK
18:30
An
Berlin-Schoenefeld (SXF)
Rückflug
Rückflug
Flug-Nr. 4U1232
So, 30 Apr 06
14:30
Ab
Berlin-Schoenefeld (SXF)
Erw.
505,00 NOK
16:15
An
Oslo (OSL)
Ihr Flugpreis

Gesamtpreis 2 person
2.166,00 NOK

valetins offer till tuesday. (www.germanwings.com)

Slati

sorry little late as usaual...when is the concert? prob. don ’t have any tix left... :(
and i don ’t know if i have the time... but would be great to see some "old" faces again :) !!!

@ aschenputtel: that would be too bad...isn't there a possibility to take a few days off from work?

@ clearwitch: trains from Oslo to Berlin? See here. But it's a long journey and Slati's plane tickets may very well be cheaper :)

hmm not quite sure...maybe i dont have to work at all then, in that case i would try to come ;) but i guess i cant wait to long because of the ticket problem...?hmmm, lets hope ;) !!!

That link didn't work right...and I could only fill in Dutch train stations?

But I suspect something like a 20+ hour train ride...and with kids in school I can't be away more than one night.

It seems I'll have to wait till they come to Poland... They don't even tell on the Polish Railways how much does the train to Berlin cost... I only know that it costs about 16-17 euro to get to Goerlitz from where I live...

Hi all,
I will join the concert too.
I will book the tickets tomorrow.

Clearwitch - so its good that the concert takes place on a Saturday, isnt it?

I cross my fingers for you.

30 euro each way... Plus the ticket for the concert... About 80 euro... And I have about 90 of scholarship... I think I'll have to wait... :(

You can use a "Schönes Wochende Ticket" for 30 Euro
It is valid the weekend and you can take up to 5 people with you.

But you can only use regional train and not intercity trains.

But better you go to Cottbus which is nearer to Berlin and near the polish
border. Train in Poland is much cheaper then in Germany.

From there it takes your 3h to get to Berlin.

Slati

I think I'll have to pass that one... Friends asked me to go with them for Das Ich in Poland...

@ Clearwitch: that link-thing didn't work out no, sorry... :-| but the train ride was at least 15 hours, so that's quite long. And indeed with kids in school, I guess that's not too handy. (Kids in school, that's not a concept I can really grasp ;))

@ gaseki: Too bad....but Das Ich is cool too!

@ everycounts: great! My tickets arrived today and I'm very pleased with them :pleased:

Zurück
Oben Unten