English Deine Lakaien fan

Susge

I am a Darkstar
I am English and have only recently been introduced to the music of Deine Lakaien. Although I have only been listening to them for three months, I have grown to love their music passionately! I managed to acquire some of their albums in Camden, and am now wondering if anyone else in England likes them (Surely there must be a British fanbase somewhere?) and if Deine Lakaien have ever or will ever play a concert in England. My partner is German and she assures me that they are amazing live. I may come to Germany to see them anyway. It would be interesting to hear from Deine Lakaien fans anywhere - not just England - as I only know one other person who likes them. My email address is susge29@hotmail.com
Would be nice to hear from anyone who want to discuss Deine Lakaien or give me more information on them.
Susge

Hi Susge,

welcome on board! I've never heard of a British Deine Lakaien fanbase but at least there is a fanbase in english language on Colour-Ize International. There are some Lakaien fans in the United States as well and one of them helped to establish the international fanclub.
Your partner is right: live concerts are great! They rearrange each and every song so they sound different than on the albums - in a real amazing way. *LACH*

> I managed to acquire some of their albums in Camden

If you're still searching for more records of Lakaien, have a look on Chrom.de. There is an english site as well and in the mailorder you'll find lots of stuff.

Audrey

Hang on a minute, where did my message disappear to?! I just wrote a reply to Audrey and when I tried to post it, it vanished! How strange... (Perhaps it walked to the moon)
Thanks Audrey - I will look at chrom.de
I have been listening to the piano / acoustic versions of Down, Down, Down and Love Me To The End today - two of my favourite Deine Lakaien songs.
I hope I manage to post this message successfully this time...
Susge

Zurück
Oben Unten