Ernst presenting a radio show

dreamdancer,
thanks again for your efforts (I used to translate for a living, so I do understand the value of the labour  :angel: )
Alas, the languages I speak don't include German (although I'm currently trying to fix this situation :) ), which makes finding out relevant info on E.H. and A.V. an extremely difficult task.

..."Poisoned dwarf"  :-o  :-D :-D...

Quote:

"When we changed to a major label there were people who seemed to want to put Dieter Bohlen as producer upon us or something like that."

Oh my God... Horrors. I hope he was only joking (?!)

I am sure he is a bit exaggerating here. But who knows, maybe not that much ... :-o

I did not know that Dieter Bohlen is known commonly known across German borders - how is that?

Dieter Bohlen??? whos that??  Im in the dark?? thanks deepest  for the query... rabbit missed something good??

tell me tell  :-Dme

You don't wanna know who Dieter Bohlen is  :-o He's the cruel hit producer himself!

I did not know that Dieter Bohlen is known commonly known across German borders - how is that?

Modern Talking used to be madly popular here in Russia a couple of decades ago...  :-D

"Cherie cherie lady..."... : surprised:  "Brother Louie Louie Louie"...  : surprised: OK, OK, won't do that anymore, I promise  :-D

...HOWEVER, Modern Talking and DL are very much alike, if you think about it...
1) One does keyboards and the other one does some English singing...
2) One is blond and the other one, dark...
3) The dark one has an impressive hairdo...  :evil:  :-D
4) Also, if you try questioning the Universal Mind - http://www.akinator.com - about Ernst or Alexander, you might get curious results...  : naughty: (Do try it; it's very amusing but really addictive)

Just kidding, just kidding! Don't lynch me now for polluting this board with abominations!  :-D  :-D :-D

You are a lucky one that the DL fan community is open and tolerant,  :angel: but

NEVER EVER AGAIN NAME DL AND THEGROUPWHICHSHALLNOTBENAMED IN THE SAME BREATH

or  unspoken things will happen : darkface:

sorry deeps-- the high musician of the toxic dwarf grove has spoken..... motion to make ASSociations loose or otherwise to the DL Persons, his Ernsts-ness and he who rules with the voice.. and et al... is  : naughty: : naughty: : naughty: DENIED!!!  -just kidding

welcome to the TDG.....
please step forward and lick the frog....and eat the mushroom...and follow us : smile2:

sincerely

RaBBit
idiot-savant
5th level dwarf o phille
3rd level bard with range stat bonuses. :evil:

TDG? Wait a minute...
Tactical Drone Group... Telemetry Data Generation... Transportation of Dangerous Goods...Twist Drill Gage... The Dead Guy...
Oh, must be Threaded Discussion Group  : vampy:
Thank you  :angel:

one of us one of us one of us :-D

a subculture of this forum

matching t shirts to be expected in the future..

all hail those who cling to iron post

Rabbit
idiot-savant
5th level dwarf o phille
3rd level bard with range stat bonuses.

RaBBitFan meinte:
one of us one of us one of us :-D

My thoughts exactly!  :lol:

About the show - when Ernst was talking about his first punk concert in Hamburg, I felt somehow pleased and suprised . Since this place "Markthalle" was the place of the first Gothic event I joined ("Return of the living dead"). About 25 years after Ernst was there, but still  : spook:.

This place Oldenburg seems to be the first stop of people who studied conducting in Hamburg - my brother in law did the same. Did I mention, I used to live in Oldenburg for a few years?  : spook:

oldenburg you say??  well there must be something in the water there..... :-D  I hate to bring this up but how old do you think Ernst really is???  I'll wager Alex is about my age  the tender mid thirties ....  do you know???

Im fastidiously working on unraveling La fille... but the tenors voice is so sandy in timber that its tough to pick our his part from the mezzi part--- it's like white noise after sound.....  and it all monochromatic scales  so who knows what key its in  I can tell you that its a minor key...

hey any of you know what Felix Flaucher and Frank from 18 summers are up to these days???? I can't seem to find much on them...

Speaking of Russians speaking..... deeps have you heard of the Red Elvises?? I think Browse would really like them... who wouldnt  its dada .... siberian surf punk..... The frequent Portland a lot... its gotta be our doughnuts-( the magic's in the hole) : smile2:

:-D
Rabbit

"to equipped" = "to be equipped"

Tapir, thank you for the info. We can't read German Wikipedia, so it didn't occur to us to look there...
Also, the article on DL in German Wikipedia is so nice and bulky; I wish it was the same for the English one.

deepesttottenham meinte:
Also, the article on DL in German Wikipedia is so nice and bulky; I wish it was the same for the English one.
I just know that problem. It's not only the English article on DL, that could be expanded. And if my English was better, I already would have done something against it!  But I don't dare to write a dictionary entry in English...  : spook:

humm tapir you bring an interesting challenge to the table.... I move that we do improve the english wiki bit on DL but we do so as a group project... more like those in this thread.... that have already been of immense help.... what say you all??  Oh btw Tapir

I love your picture... welcome to the toxic dwarf grove
please step forward and dance like a poison midget.... :-D

Rabbit
idiot-savant
5th level dwarf o phille

RaBBitFan meinte:
I love your picture... welcome to the toxic dwarf grove
please step forward and dance like a poison midget.... grin
Thanx. I feel honoured!  :-D
Concerning the article on DL: What about starting a new thread and collecting information, first of all? And at the end, the ambitious ones with feel for languages will put all this together to one fine article.
Let's write for a better world with a bulky article on DL! :)

Putting together a DL article for english wiki is a wonderful idea.  : heart2:
Rabbit, Tapir, I will happily follow you down that hole...  :-D

motion granted to proceed to bulk up the English wiki bit on Dl

some ground rules that we should discuss .... ie what info is appropriate or not  we are all fans but not stalkers... I think that family and birthdays are out..... marriages and divorces as well....  what say you??

Lets find out who composed the first english wiki bit

can we use articles found in magazines as info fodder?

more later

Remember y'all
The magic's in the hole :-D

respectfully

Rabbit
idiot-savant
5th level dwarf o phille

Hi folks,

this has gone totally off topic now. So, please come back
to the subject of this thread and open a new one for the
wikipedia thing.