Favorite one

Oh my god......................................................................................................................................................?!
Wunderbar, I think ......for the moment...for me, it depends on the seasons!

Can ’t tell you for sure :: :)

Greetz
Bran

Oh thats difficult. There are so many great songs... It changed from time to time. But live is my all-time-favourite also "Return"! Do you know maybe the live-version from the Live-DVD? Its *whuuuaaaa* ;)
"Into my arms", "Love me to the end", "The game", "Forest", "Lost", "Prayer", "Where you are" are also very top of my ranking list.
"Forest" was my favourite one for a long time, changed into "Return". In the moment is it - I'm not sure - I think "Into my arms".

Look here , in 2001 Audrey started a poll about the DL Top 10.

Greetings Chris

its very hard to find an absolut top :D
mine is "my winter" , very short but i really like it

I defianlty have to agree with Branwen here... Wunderbar is my all time favourite... though Over and Done is running a close second ;)

It's tough to answer this! ::

My favourite track is either 'Generators' or 'Where You Are'. Followed by 'Life is a Sexually Transmitted Disease' or 'Kiss the Future'.

I really liked the music video for Generators.

Hello Andrew, welcome to this forum!
I agree with you, "Generators" (a song inspired by us and for us, the DL- fans) is one of the best Lakaien songs, especially the warmer album version. And the video is pure ingeniousness.

Geez - it's impossible to pick just one.
If I really had to, I'd probably pick Return, because it was the first one I heard.
But in fact, there's no such thing as my favourite No.#1. Or to be more exact, there are loads of them.
Return, Dive, Wunderbar, Fish, Away, Queue up for Redemption, One minus One, Kasmodiah, Walk to the Moon, Forest, Mindmachine, Kiss, Dialectic - should I continue?
Rather not... That would be an enormously long post.

The thing with DL- songs is that most of them are nearly equally good. That makes it hard to choose. My favourites change all the time. Currently I particularly love "Supermarket" (brilliant lyrics) and "Slowly comes my night".

Indeed, choosing a favorite is impossible! I guess it's easier to choose an non-favorite :darkface:

;)

In this case I'd say its "When you lose" from the AS- album.

I quite agree. This one is not really my cup of DL tea. I like it, but I can't say that I love it.
(It's pretty much the same case with "Hands white" from White Lies album, but that song I like a bit more than "When you lose"...)

I agree, Hand white is one of my not-so-favorites, along with Days gone by from Dark Star...
I do like When you lose though.

Hard to say, it depends on the mood. "Where you are" is probably my favourite, the lyrics and atmosphere is amazing. But I also like the Supermarket from April Skies, the sound is amazing and the song is so catchy. And May Be, and Into my arms, and Over and Done, and... (I can go on forever, all have their own unique and special sound, hard to pick a favourite).

I think my favorite is "Supermarket" from April Skies. I want to choose "When You Lose," "Generators," or "Return," but it's Supermarket that I can't get out of my head.

I'm pretty new to DL, and I have to catch up on some of the older albums. I wish they were not so expensive in the US.

Hi Wourme and welcome!

About the expensive DL-albums: is it an idea for you to order them online at Chrome? If you order between 1 and 8 cd's at once, you pay 10 euro's for the shipment. And the cd's at Chrome are really (really!) reasonably priced. Maybe it's cheaper than buying them in the US... See this page

(And you're right: Supermarket, though a bit strange "lyricswise", is very nice...but right now, one of my favorite songs is Generators, one of your other choices, in the live version..really beautiful, with the violins... :: :D)

Zurück
Oben Unten