Favorite one

Hello wourme,
Lokje is right. At Chrom.de you can get the complete Deine Lakaien backcatalogue and a bonus for 65 Euros (klick 'mailorder' and then 'bundles'). That's unbeatable cheap.
Welcome to the forum!

I hadn't seen the bundle yet...wow...you're right, not reasonably prized but unbeatable cheap ;)

Thanks for the welcome and for the tip (about that bundle). I also found that A Different Drum has good prices on several DL albums. Theirs is the best price I found for April Skies in the US, in case anyone else reading this lives here and needs that album. That's where I ordered my copy.

Another song that I can't say is a favorite, but that I find myself listening to a lot for some reason, is "Stupid." :)

So hard to say. It depends on my mood. But lately it's "Into My Arms" the song is just perfect in every detail. Well done boys, thank you for the pleasure my ears and soul achieve from the song (and all the others as well).

"Into my arms" is one of my favourites too. While the lyrics presumably are about an unfortunate love (like Romeo & Juliet) I'm interpreting it generally as the song of someone who suffers from oppression by their social surroundings, which can be more than a tabooed relationship.

The Executioner is Another song that isn't my favorite but that I like a lot. I've wondered whether they have any other songs in this style--both musically and the way that they tell a complete story.

Zurück
Oben Unten