Gone - single and video premiere on youtube

dreamdancer: Wow, thanks a lot for your translation - I was watching this DL interview on youtube in three times, but my German is too bad for perferct understanding.

Yes thanks a lot for that! Like Sadako, I watched this on youtube, but it is also difficult for me to understand all of the spoken German (I guess like a lot of people learning languages, it's much easier to read it than to listen to it :D) so thanks!

Cool, I was right about the teaser snippets B-) I like the "black" video. It is pretty obvious that Joerg Geldermann, who made it, is also responsible for the "Porta Macedonia" art work and for the video of "Nie mehr". The close-ups on Alexander are very nice: You can always feel his affiliation with theatre. He looks like Mephisto with his face pressed at the window pane "Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, die stets das Boese will und stets das Gute schafft" :ymdevil: All in all, the focus on mimic and gesture would make it a very suitable video for "On your stage again" as well, imo.

@Rhiannon and Sadako: You are absolutly right that it is much more difficult to understand the spoken word than the written. And you are welcome, of course ;)

Yes I like this new video too and yes it is similar to Porta Macedonia. :) In some ways I think it is more suited to the lyrics of the song than the other video is, apart from the end, I think the end is better in the other video, because Alexander looks so lost in the other video. Funny though, Ernst Horn reminded me of Andy Warhol in this video!!! :p

Zurück
Oben Unten