Help needed!

Goya

I am a Darkstar
Would you tell me where the title: "Life Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease" comes from? I know there is a Polish movie with the same title... Anyone knows if it has anything in common. (The movie is from 2000)

Thanx,

Goya

Hello Goya, welcome to the forum!

The sentence "Life is a sexually transmitted disease" was taken from a public discussion about AIDS. One of the HIV-infected persons pronounced it as a cynical comment.
Lyrics like this (the whole Reincarnation series) are contributions to general questions of life and death. They don't necessarily show the opinions of Deine Lakaien, it's more general. You have to see them as impulses for philosophical discussions.

Blackloser, thanx for your help. I was just wondering if the title had anything in common with the movie. The director of the film said he saw the sentence written on a wall somewhere in town... I was curious. Thanx again.

Hey Goya,
I can confirm what Blackloser said.

DL dont tell the public from where they may have taken a sentence in general.

So they force discussions about. I remember the song "Through a hall" took a long discussion on this board about what the sense is/could be.

I think thats one thing makeing them differnt from other bands.

as on one of the polish diary of dreams forum someone said: the more thinking people, the more interpretations...

Zurück
Oben Unten