last night on Polylux...

feather

I am a Darkstar
... they were discussing the theme of "may 1st demonstrations" and played the opening bars of Kiss the Future over bits of it... anyone else see that?

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

I ’ve seen it! I decided to go to sleep early and was already lying in bed but all at once I was totally awake... :)

Hihi, ARD goes Lakaien!!! :) :) :)

It seems we have to watch polylux regularly...

Yvonne

That was not the first time...
It was years ago and I can't remember what was the name of the program or its topic (think, it was something business related). I even don't rembember which song they played then, could've been Away or some song from FEE.
I only remember that I was totally surprised and that my brain at first denied to accept hearing Deine Lakaien music while the tv was on! :)
I often wonder where they find their background music... every once in a while it seems to be some Lakaien cd. :)

Audrey

i wonder what makes them choose their background music? do they just pull out a random cd from their gigantic collection, and say "okay, today we piss off the (insert band name here) fans" ? :)

Well, as long as they don't choose Lakaien songs for "satanistic reports", I don't feel pissed off by it. :)
I was happy about it then.

Audrey

Zurück
Oben Unten