NEW Deine Lakaien Album??

Now that would be great, seeing them twice this year.... although even seeing them once AND getting a new album is awesome, actually ;) Im pretty excited about all this :)

I want to hear it at live concert...So my dream is Deine Lakaien's visit to Russia. Unfortunately, i wasn't at their last concert in my country :( .
And what about album? Can somebody say something exactly?

Wolfin aus Stahl meinte:
And what about album? Can somebody say something exactly?
Until now, there's no exact date, but the German gothic magazine "Zillo" says the new album will be released in may 2010! Although I don't know, if it will be distributed in Russia and other countries at that time, or if other nations get their "own" release, if you understand what I mean. :)

Tapir, thanks for information! So i'm waiting for this time and i don't think it would be great problem to get this CD! Maybe i'll order it from Germany...

So finally the news is out: On 17th of September the new DL album is going to be released with the title "Indicator". There will be a limited edition with bonus tracks :D :D :D (no remixes here, nono [-x - we love our guys, don't we? :x ). A Single will be out already on September 3rd.

What seems weird to me is that DL change the label just again. This time, they use Chrom again and cooperate with Ministry of Sound for marketing and PR. The album will be distributed by Warner Music.

So, three more months to go ... :-w

Zurück
Oben Unten