Suck Success

gaseki

I am a Darkstar
Does anybode know anything about Run Run Vanguard apart from that it was Veljanov's rock (if I remember well) band and it existed?

Try eBay. It turns up there from time to time.

I do like "Suck Success". IMO the term 'rocking kaput city music with a slight touch of grunge' fits well.

Only the mastering could be better, the sound is a bit tinny.

Haha, that sounds like a smashing description. I used to be big on grunge back in the days of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Temple Of The Dog etc, and as long as Veljanov sings I can forgive a lot of oddities. :)

Sounds like you really should get your hands on this album... it f*cking rocks!

Yeah, but I've tried to find it (even by p2p) and it's unavailable... No one heard of it...

I also like Suck Success a lot :) It's like Blackloser says: try Ebay, it's how I got my copy! It has been on sale there twice or three times the last six months, so it pays to keep an eye out!

I need to fill up my credit card then. But I'm scared of getting an eBay account, those things gets expensive fast... :/

Oh well, I need to fill it up eventually anyway, after discovering Chrom Shop. Heaven. :)

Yeah... Heaven... And after I would buy what I want it would send me to heaven from malnutrition... :p Unfortunately for me the only way to buy there (that it would have sense) is to buy several albums, and that's a lot of money...

Lol, true that. That's why I haven't gone amoc yet...I need money first. And preferrably for the holidays to get overwith.

Btw, what does "Weinachten" mean directly translated? Like Christmas is Christ-mass...but Weinachten isn't as religious?

Oh neat. So it's a little like holy night...but this could refer to any one belief, really.

Kudos to you, btw, for creating the christmas tree. ;)

I'd like to buy everything (almost) from Chrom and Accession, so I'm really down when I don't have money to do that...

Give it time, and save up. :) You don't have to buy everything at once.

Question though: "vergriffen", does that mean sold out?

Hmmm... I just have listened a few times to the cd... I'm disappointed generally... I expected real rock, not the solo Veljanov songs... It sounds like it was somewhere in between Secrets of the Silver Tongue and Sweet Life... And that is not rock... :( Still it is a good album, and I've got it :D

Zurück
Oben Unten