Valentine for Alexander Veljanov

Integrale

I am a Darkstar
Dear Alexander,
Your enchanting sadness voice makes my heart thrill. Your song give to me the faith in near rescue from those what torment me and donÂ’t give me the rest. You have the perfect appearance which inspires me. Where YouÂ’re smiling, You charm me.
Keep such forever, please

The mysterious, perfect man in world

http://photofile.ru/photo/astrophobia/2 ... 825100.jpg

i saw a ring around his finger
sory to say it but he's married
seems you come too late
But don't worry , there are thousands billions little goth around the world ; you will probably find yours

I saw the ring too, but does that mean he is really married? Or does Alexander wants us to think he's married?

For what it is worth, he wears that ring on the "wrong" hand for a German husband (god, he can't have been called that very often, can he :D ) - but, yes, he has been married for ages.

@Vanessa
I actually never saw this thread before, I don't think ... so thank you for pointing it out

I noticed too he wears his ring on the wrong hand.
Darn, now I'm curious who he is married to :p

Ha ha I wonder what his wife is like, too. :D Not sure he would be the easiest person to live with. Ash, Dirk told me that normally the rings are on the right hand in Germany but it can be either hand? I would be curious about which hand it is in Macedonia, as I don't know that. In Russia it's the right hand like in Germany, that's all I know.

Occassionally they both read here.
Sometimes Ernst writes letters to the Forum and these have been known to deal with questions that arose in threads here. In very former times, Alexander even used another name to join the chat.

So, yes, they do look this way, not so very often, but it does happen ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten