Welcome Feather and Steve.

Carl

Administrator
Teammitglied
Hi,
I would like to welcome Steve and Feather als moderators for the new english boards.
I am sure that the English speaking community will benefit from the new setup.

Greetings

thank you, i greatly appreciate it!im looking forward to great discussions of things lakaien!!

Wow, Colour-ize USA???!! I'm impressed! Did you have been in Germany, or did you find Deine Lakaien in USA?? :)

being a dj in the us,. a large percentage of what i spin is from germany.Believe it or not the first song on my radio show in college was "Reincarnation",way back more than seven years now,Immediatley followed by 'ad m ortem festinamus'.I also have been into music journalism and have written for side-line magazine among others! So yes, i am a big fan and i look forward to all the good things colour-ize USA will bring!

Hi Steve!

Good to thear, that Deine Lakaien got airplay in USA! :) Are you still doing this job at the radio station? Your work will help people in the aerea, where your show is broadcasted, to get access to this amazing cool music! :) Or do you do more writing for magazines now? (...about Deine Lakaien too?) Where in the USA do you live? I LOVE the USA! :)

Greetings,

Zurück
Oben Unten