Which Coversong Would You Want?

I remeber Veljanov ’s interpretation of "always on my mind" when he played in Hamburg...
Hopefully there will be a release of this liveversion or a new studiorecording on a forthcoming CD.
I would also like to hear some more songs in french or macedonian...remember "Taga sa jug" and "Blag Zhivot".

Dreams have to come true...
Seraphim

Lol, I'm the complete opposite. :D Taga sa jug (and the Story Of Latah) are beautiful...but Blagh Zhivot/The Sweet Life are a bit too...phunk for me.

I had a guy I work with, who is from Macedonia, listen to Taga Sa jug...be he had some trouble understanding it. Apparently it's in bulgarian-macedonian, while he spoke albanian-macedonian.

"Suzanne" by Leonard Cohen.
One of my all-time-favourites for the last 20 years and one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard.
It would be interesting what they could make of this song.

Greetings
Theris

Didn't Alexander cover a song called "Suzanne" on the das Holz album? I'm sure I read somewhere he did both "Jolene" and "Suzanne". (Oh, the implications of that sentence) But I'm not sure if it was Cohen's "Suzanne".

There is a version of "Suzanne" on the CD from das Holz but not with Alexander singing, it ’s Susie van der Meer. But there is a great cover of "Alice" from the Sisters of Mercy on the CD with Alex.

Maybe a new version of Jovano, Jovanke a macedonien traditional would be interesting
or Peggy Lee - You give me fever :p

I'm not sure my poor little heart would live through him singing (sighing?) "Fever".  *fans self* 

i think anything of A-ha, for example "Don't Do Me Any Favours"
or Erlkonig / Schubert :roll:

Zurück
Oben Unten