English Interviews

Thank you, BlueHeart ;)

I didn't know this interview either. It's kind of reassuring that their English is actually of improving :ymapplause:
Btw
Do you think that Veljanov took formal lessons or did his accent just improve with experience?

And does anyone know just how many languages he is talking in?

You're welcome, Lady Ash. :)

Lady Ash meinte:
Do you think that Veljanov took formal lessons or did his accent just improve with experience?

^ Most likely, it's a bit of both. ;)

As for other languages, he probably knows more. Full of surprises, he is. :D

From BlueHeart's find:
I have no idea what really influenced my stage behaviour [...] Maybe my work at the national opera of Munich influenced me a little bit. I prefer fairytales, donÂ’t want to show myself on stage. You will never see Alexander on stage, it will always be Veljanov[/color

Thank you! I finally found the time to read through it, so nice of you to share it :ymhug: This is really quite illuminating :) I gathered much of what he is saying here, but I never saw it spelled out.

Although I really believe now-a-days that you don't get very much of Alexander in the interviews either, it is moments like these when he suddenly opens a little that makes them more than worthwhile. I may not know them, but I feel that I am finally beginning to understand them. It is gratifying to know that I still like them, although my view of dear Mr Veljanov is quite different from where I started. But I still believe Mr Horn is a twin soul to my Tasmanian brother - never found a piece of evidence that he has much of a stage personality to differ from the real man.

BlueHeart meinte:
Lady Ash meinte:
Indeed, and he guards them well.
Mr. Mysterious likes keeping people on their toes. B-)

There was another interview I wanted to share, but I can't find it at the moment. In the mean time, I stumbled upon this. I especially love the last two questions... ;;)

https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com/- ... -2010.html
I remember seeing that one quite a while ago and thought they were going to come to England then but they never did!!! :(( oh well I'm going to Germany now anyway ;)

Just read through it, :D thank you!
Yes, the non-mental public is quite funny, especially since A.V. hasn't got the foggiest idea what it refers to, himself. I still think that he gets totally likable when he has to answer spontaneously in interviews.

Zurück
Oben Unten