First song you listen to from DL

Clearwitch

I am a Darkstar
Generators.

The video was on a Beauty In Darkness DVD, the first I bought of the series, and I loved it from the first listen.

The video is amazing too, rather creepy, in a very sterile way. Great inspiration for minimalistic art.

gaseki

I am a Darkstar
Maybe you'll hate me because I always yelled at my "sister" "What the hell is this s***!?" But then I heard Return, and recolected that I've heard it on the radio a few years before... So... Return is the song... But after I borrowed the CD it was The Game...

A

Anonymous

Into my arms. The videoclip on MTV. I did not like it then and was wondering all the time what the heck it was this funny little man was wearing on his head.

Blackloser

I am a Darkstar
It was "Colour-Ize", a live version on the "We Came To Dance Vol. 2"- Sampler. Didn't like it then, perceived it as too whiny and self- pitiful.

Ioseph

I am a Darkstar
and was wondering all the time what the heck it was this funny little man was wearing on his head.
Ha! yes that hair catch the attention of everybody... BTW How tall is he? does anyone know?

Clearwitch

I am a Darkstar
Not very tall, I suspect, judging by pictures, and the "Return" video... But I'm not sure if anyone knows much at all about either of them?

I'm beginning to get a little curious about Ernst, how many instruments does he play?

A

Anonymous

I am 160 cm high, and he is not much higher than me without his hair ;) so I guess about 165 cm.

snails

lokje

I am a Darkstar
I guess somewhere between 165 and 170 (without the hair ;)). I'm 173 cm and I didn't perceive him as being very much shorter...

lokje

I am a Darkstar
But on topic again: I don't exactly remember what the first song was that I heard, but it was one from Acoustic. I liked it, but there weren't any real..erm...sparks. That took about seven years to happen ;)

A

Anonymous

Dark Star

And Ernst is a conductor and also studied piano and drums, as far as I know.

DeadRat

I am a Darkstar
I don't really know... I think it was the first song of the Acoustic-Tour in december 2001 in the Berliner Passionskirche.

Top Bottom