Deine Lakaien in Russia

Blackloser meinte:
Thanks for the enthusiastic report!
Alexander shaking hands all the time, letting himself getting kissed and embraced?  Hm, did I unperceivedly switch to a parallel universe?
Yes! Maybe it was a perallel universe version of Alexander. I have heard that he doesn''t like it when the audience is too close. But maybe he changed his mind? He didn't look like annoyed by the attention. Just see how close he was to the audience http://thydoom.com/i/upload/photo/221_935_IMG_7630.jpg
http://moon-light.ru/show/2006/135/631-43.jpg
http://moon-light.ru/show/2006/135/631-52.jpg
And I don''t know if somebody has taken the picture of the moment when Sasha just sat on the edge of the stage, letting the fans touch him freely. Somebody enen managed to stroke his head! Frankly speaking, I was afraid that the fans would tear him into thousand of little Veljanovs.

little addition - second of 2 first ever concerts in Russia, beside St. Petersburg :)

Regarding show - it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Diana meinte:
Beautiful pictures !!!
THANKS for sharing them with us !!! : heart2:

The concert must have been gorgeous, everyone looks so relaxed and full with joy playing for you. The pictures make me wish to have been there *envy*

Greetings from England !!!!

thanks for nice words, dear Diana :)

concert was stunning gorgeous!!! ;) great atmosphere when public and band are really enjoying by each other ;) 3 encores just proved this ;))

*electric* greets from Moscow!

by the way, set list was:

[01] Falling
[02] Over And Done
[03] Secret Hideaway
[04] Don't Wake Me Up
[05] Generators
[06] Slowly Comes My Night
[07] Through The Hall
[08] Dark Star
[09] Vivre
[10] Supermarket
[11] Down Down Down
[12] Return
[13] Midnight Sun
[14] Colour-ize

Encore 1

[15] Heart Made To Be Mine
[16] Overpaid

Encore 2

[17] Where You Are
[18] Love Me To The End

but DL played even 3rd encore ;)))

@ Davie

I think Overpaid was the last one. And there was no Midnight sun and Supermarket. Sure!  :) This play list is seems to be a play list wich on the foor during the conzert was :lol: (and the same songs were in Riga or by April Skies Tour) but in Russia it was with some little changes.  :wink:
But anyway thanx  :-D

The concert in Moscow was really wonderful! I've stayed near the scene and I was so happy when Alexander stayed on his knees on the edge of the scene and held my hand! It was...it was unreal, it was fantastic! Alexander is my God!

Yeahhh!! That was really great, unbelievable show in Moscow! From the first second, till the end..That was very....hot!! : naughty: Seems like everybody forgot who they are and what they for, about time and all the worries..just enjoyed the godlike playing of musicians and Alexander's deep, calm voice..pure singing..just enjoyed each other..share the emotions and beauty with each other.. :angel:
I stood in the first row, shaking, trembling and singing...not really beleiving it happens with me and I see all this perfomance and all these ingenious people with my own eyes:) The audience has simply shocked musicians with all this shouts, screams, whistles and singings, and to the end of the show Alexander even welcomed the "choir" to studio, to take a part in recordings for the next DL album:) Musicians were very surprised that people knew all their repertoire, it was distinctly visible..I don't know what they were expected, but I think they get much more.. And it's great! It was a "must" to let the musicians feel like at home, to show them that they are somewhere in the place where they're loved..and I think that's how it was! Well, sometimes I thought there were too much of emotions in this little club with such concentration of people...silence sometimes were very needed..to hear all the subtle beauty of music..the only thing, which connected all of us..But..

By the way, I thought Deine Lakaien perfomance'll be kinda academical, like the play where everyone knows his role perfectly well and follows it...Even a month before this concert, Alexander told me in the interview, that he doesn't like "hilarious" perfomances with "flap your hands everybody" stuff :-D ..And...I never thought Alex could act like this:)) Never saw it on DVD or anywhere.. As I noticed, he even did some dancing pas..=) And all this hands-holdings, kisses, smiles..  :roll:  Very unusual, I think..

What else can I say....I'd want to thank musicians for their "aftershow" coming out to give some autographs, make some photos and make it possible to talk with..to embrace and to thank them :-D  Errm..and to dirty Alexander's blue face-towel with my boots...ooops... :oops: Special thank for Ernst of course, for the little interview he gave us, it was very nice and impressive...;) Yeah..it was so impressive..I openly forgot all english words I knew except maybe "Thank You", "Sorry" and "My Friend" : skully: It's a pity...

Yep! There were a lot of funny moments! I can remember and remember...but everything ends some time... : cry:

I hope the musicians have enjoyed the concert in B2 in general, and russian fans espesially. My dream is to see them in Moscow again this year! (I cross my fingers and pray for all Gods to make my dream comes true)!

Varda meinte:
I hope the musicians have enjoyed the concert in B2 in general, and russian fans espesially. My dream is to see them in Moscow again this year! (I cross my fingers and pray for all Gods to make my dream comes true)!
Yes, I also pray that they come back to Moscow! They are always invited!
Maybe next time I should overcome my ochlophobia and come closer to the stage. I see that I have missed many things :)

Let's write a letter to DL musicians and ask them to come again. And each member of this forum from russia will sign it! :)

Varda meinte:
Let's write a letter to DL musicians and ask them to come again. And each member of this forum from russia will sign it! :)
I think that a letter to the members of Russian Synth Community will be better:) 
By the way, it seems that there are no fan clubs of DL in Russia, no fan sites. See what I am driving at?

Venome meinte:
By the way, it seems that there are no fan clubs of DL in Russia, no fan sites. See what I am driving at?

I am going to read this as 'i want more space/support for russian fans' in this forum  :-D
Or am i totally wrong and you want to do your complete own thing ?

Slati

slatibart meinte:
I am going to read this as 'i want more space/support for russian fans' in this forum  :-D
Or am i totally wrong and you want to do your complete own thing ?
I think that this forum has enough space for all the fans from all the countries :)  And colour-ize.de is a perfect example of a fan zone. It happened so, that the majority of DL fans in Russia are rather well educated, and can communicate in English or German. So I don't think that there is any kind of language barrier. And the people here a re really great :) It is a pleasure to be here.
There are not too many Russians on this forum, but new people are coming. The popularity of DL in Russia is growing and maybe some time we, russian fans, will create our own fan zone, in Russian. Who knows?

Venome meinte:
There are not too many Russians on this forum
After (and for couple of weeks before) the concert many fans from Russia appeared here. Go on - and soon russians will be on the secound place (after germans natuerlich)  :-D

juventa meinte:
After (and for couple of weeks before) the concert many fans from Russia appeared here. Go on - and soon russians will be on the secound place (after germans natuerlich)  :-D
Maybe :) Russia is a big country! And russian fans are very active

Zurück
Oben Unten