Deine Lakaien in Russia

Ahhhhhaaaaaa....
They're coming! after the concert in Russia there will be lot's of Russians, I think))))) : naughty:

Talking about reports...The most funny thing is of course "Love me to the end, Alexander"...Poor Sasha...What will he think about Russia?
Wild country with inhabitants who can nearly rape you... : smile2: : vampy: : darkface: : naughty: : naughty: : naughty:

And by tha way...Am I the only one Russian male here?!!

I have translated this interview because I was shocked when Alexander told: “And DL – it’s just a theater, a stage for expression of the certain images.” and  “ For me it’s bothered, that people associate me only with “dark prince “, that is, I should all life put on service to this image. It comes out that the image is primary, and that I actually think, I feel and I want it is secondarily. I am alive man, there is more sides in me, than it sometimes try to be submitted.”  Many DL songs describe my feelings, my life and I associate myself with the hero of DL lyrics (“Lonely, where should I live if this is not my land ….” and many others). But after this interview it becomes very difficult to believe Alexander when he says: "Come and take my hand I know a better land ..." 

Hi,

thank you, for posting the links from Russia and taking
the time to translate the article and the Interview  :).

Greetings
Queeny

N. meinte:
I have translated this interview because I was shocked when Alexander told: “And DL – itÂ’s just a theater, a stage for expression of the certain images.” and  “ For me itÂ’s bothered, that people associate me only with “dark prince “, that is, I should all life put on service to this image. It comes out that the image is primary, and that I actually think, I feel and I want it is secondarily. I am alive man, there is more sides in me, than it sometimes try to be submitted.”  Many DL songs describe my feelings, my life and I associate myself with the hero of DL lyrics (“Lonely, where should I live if this is not my land Â….” and many others). But after this interview it becomes very difficult to believe Alexander when he says: "Come and take my hand I know a better land ..." 
Well, it's art. Alexander is an actor, as any frontman of any group is, he plays his part. It is not wrong, it's just the way of life. Yes, he is very sincere and he plays his part perfectly, and, as in case with any good actor, you can't but believe in his sincerity.

In addition to what I wrote in the German thread:

If it comes to artistic integrity I do believe DL do feature it to a degree where their music is still accessable. (There are artists, film directors for instance, who believe that an artist should only be obliged to art itself no matter if the result is accessable to people at all. But this would be a philosophical discussion. ;))
I think they could be megasellers if they would only think of ways to please as many people as possible. 

I AM SO JEALOUS! What I would give to touch Veljanov. I really want a fanpicture with Alexander and I on it, but that will never happen :(

Zurück
Oben Unten