how old is alexander veljanov?

Gosh, you saved my day. I'm going to build you a shrine. :p

That's about what I guessed...in the latest pictures he looks somewhere between 30 and 40.

It's not fair though. Going through the various band pics, he seems to get just even more better-looking as he ages.

In my next life, I want to be male. Definately. You guys have it made.

Sorry, it's not 37... That's what mr Veljanov said to "Off Magazine" #2/2004:

"When we first met, Ernst had already graduated from the University (or sth like that - me.) and was working for philharmonie as a musician. I, on the other hand, was young boy after his secondary school who came to Munich to study."

It was in 1984 that they've met, and how old are you when you start your University in Germany? BTW I've heard that mr Veljanov is a lecturer on philosphy somewhere in Germany...

It's actually cool that he keeps a little mystery about him though. Makes him even more fascinating, there is something about these dark, handsome strangers.

Another thing I wonder about though, and this is probably even more boyband-related. Any clue approximately how tall he is? In some pics he looks rather short and stocky...but being the tall Viking that I am, I still hope...

It's actually cool that he keeps a little mystery about him though. Makes him even more fascinating, there is something about these dark, handsome strangers.
Hmmm... That looks quite like me... Apart from that dark and handsome... And maybe apart from fascinating... ::

And I think that he's rather short, but i will ask my Sister... She's been in Bolk ’w when they played ::

Should, or shouldn't?

I heard Prince adds a few extra inches with special boots. Enough female persuasion might...or I could just swallow my pride and throw away my heels. ;)

My friends know someone who does that... I'd like to meet him too, but I'm nothing of philosopher...
I've heard (only heard grrr) that he didn't go out to the fans after the concert in Bolk ’w... Ernst had to deal with everybody on his own...

he studied dramatics (dt."theaterwissenschaft") in munich and in berlin, never graduated though. so the rumour is hardly to turn out to be true.
on the other hand blixa bargeld from enstürzende neubauten would probably make a perfect philosopy lecturer ;)

he studied dramatics (dt."theaterwissenschaft") in munich and in berlin, never graduated though. so the rumour is hardly to turn out to be true.
on the other hand blixa bargeld from enstürzende neubauten would probably make a perfect philosopy lecturer ;)

Ja, Blixa would be great :)

I personally think that Mr. Veljanov is a mischievous imp who can change his shape, state of matter as well as his size...
I'm pretty sure that the only constant thing about him is the voice.
After the concert in Dresden, when the band left the stage, I spotted a peculiar patch of smoke, about the size of a head of a horse, reddish in colour, soaring just above the microphone - I'm almost certain it was Mr. Veljanov. ;)

you know, I was told, that before DL Aleksander used to be an opera singer, so, if it's true, he must be more than 40 now.

And talking about wifes, haircuts, etc, I must notice, that such themes keep forums alive. There are a great number of people, who begin to be interested in  the definite music only after have been interested in the personality of the musitian. Or they can't differnsiate the music and the personality or whatever else.
If everybody was interested only in voice or music, so who woul go to the live consert to look at the musitian?

As for me, for exaple, I don't like EBM, it's too simple for me, but I listen to Skorbut and I like it and make my friends like it. Not because the music is great. But because the leader has beautiful neck and hands. (by the way, I know how old is he, and where he has born)
And I like Umbra et Imago not because of the music or the voice of Mozart. But because of his sence of humor and his blue eyes. And hands, of course...
BTW, does anybody know his age and real name? :roll:

Zurück
Oben Unten