how old is alexander veljanov?

I don't really go for looks much, there are loads of absolutely stunning musicians I don't care much about.  I go for talent.  Nick Cave is my absolute God, not because of his smashing looks, I think we can all agree he's not quite pinup material...but the man is so stuffed full of talent he doesn't know what to do with himself.  A man who can create something magnificent will always have my attention.

Same with Mr Horn and Mr Veljanov, it's not as much about the looks (though Alexander is goshdarnit pretty) but the things these two can create, and the sheer level of their creativity.  I've yet to find one band with so much diversity, and while some of what they put out is just straight odd, it's still well made, deep down there.  I've tried, in vain, to think of just one song that is typical of their style, and haven't found any.  That's a sign of quality to me.

And the mystery surrounding them just adds up to this.  :)  It makes them just a little more magical.

Hmmmm...To some extend right you are.
But I also think, it depends...
Let's take for example Das Ich :wink:
When I first saw them, espesially Stefan, I thought - Oh, my god! Is IT real? From what planet is THIS? And looking at Bruno, I was thinking, what is the sex of this cute creature... But than I noticed, that my thoughts return to Stefan again and again. He was really beautiful for me. I think, that was love at the first sight :)))) And only than I understood, that the music was also great.
The same was with DL. First - harisma of Alex, his eyes and lips, than his voice and only than the music in general. (but frankly speaking, the music ruins my poor brain! : skully:)

But the situation with Rammstein was quite different. First I heared the VOICE. That was love at first listening :))) Than I saw the band (but didn't know, which of them was Till, but thougt: "This one is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life!") And when I found out, that it was the singer, I just fell in love with the band. Rammstein was the first rock band I began to listen to.

ohhhhhhh, my young years!.... :roll:

We make jokes about Bruno eating what Stefan is given... That's why Stefan is so skinny, and Bruno... Everybody knows what Bruno looks like ;)

And what do you think about Kain? Who let the wild animal out of the cage?... :-o

Oh...Poor Bruno. It's not his fault. I think....But of course he looked much better when he was young. But Stefan on the contrary looks better now. I guess, he has really strong arms. And rather sexual voice when he speaks. :roll:

And btw, are there any audio-interviews with DL? I'd like to listen to their speaking voices

There is some interview about White Lies...
And were not makinfg fun of them really serious... And we don't think it's Brunos fault... I think he looks really cool on stage... And Kain is some kind of unstable energy... He seems to be about to explode...

2 draw and all: actually, who cares how does Bruno looks like? he's not a model, you know. he's a good musicant and that's main thing about him.... =)

and, back to the topic. i don't know Alex's age, but sometimes i think he's a kind of vampire.... =))) he looks just the same as he use to 10 years ago! time has no power over him! it's abnormal!  :-D

2 Gaseki
Oh, yeah.....The pure fire, a wild hot thing...
Offfffff....steady, Draw, steady... : smile2:
Kain is more "alive" than the former 2nd keeborder, Daniel Galda. But Daniel was perfectly beautiful, like a doll. I even think, that his skin would be cold and smooth. May be, he IS a doll? Now he is a singer in Skorbut and looks like a cyborg  :cool:

OK, Draw shoul go now and cool his stupid maniac head  0_+

p.s. robots, dolls, vampires, mutants and wild animals...Or just gothic musitians :evil:

A very belated reaction to the looks vs. talents debate...
A good looking guy (musician, actor, whatever) is a good material to drool over. A talented guy is the one you should listen to...;-) Of course, the best possible case is a talented good-looker...;-)
For example - the black guy from "Blue" (a boyband) is quite a hottie but that's not going to make me listen to the crap...;-)
And just because I think that exchanging some fluids with Ville Valo could be real fine experience, I'm not going to go and buy the newest CD by HIM. :evil:

And as for Alexander - from an objective perspective - he is cute and kinda pretty, but not the handsomest man on Earth... But the moment you hear him - he suddenly becomes dangerously beautiful. I guess that the real beauty is really about the personal charm and the "aura of presence". Take Nick Cave, for example - gosh, that guy is ugly. But his voice, talent and his charisma make him one of the sexiest guys I know of.

The same is with Eskil from Covenant... He looks like some 21 century David Bowie, but his charisma draws people to him...

Cesare: Yes!  Finally someone who understands the sheer irresistability (did I just make that word up?) of mr Nick Cave.  :) 

You know...as for me, I still think, that the most handsome is Till Lindemann... :oops:
And Daniel Galda is quite nice...He has much in common with \till Lindemann in his look...Espesially the body...

draw meinte:
You know...as for me, I still think, that the most handsome is Till Lindemann... :oops:
And Daniel Galda is quite nice...He has much in common with \till Lindemann in his look...Espesially the body...

He's not really handsome, IMHO... But very charismatic and in his own special way quite attractive.

Cesare meinte:
He's not really handsome, IMHO... But very charismatic and in his own special way quite attractive.
Well, as for me, I think, has beautiful eyes, so he or she is beautiful. Till's eyes are poetry!

sorry for my offtop :angel:

Hahaha...oh the poor thing.  Maybe I should pull a she-devil and have surgery to get shorter?  (how's that for obsession?  scary scary...)

I felt great standing next to Peter Steele, he was...twice my size.  I've never felt so tiny and petite and fragile.  Part of that could be because I bet he could break me with his bare hands. That's a man I wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley.  But his voice just can't compare.  :)

i don't think his age is very important but now that i think about it : Deine lakaien is 20 this year so Alex and Ernst may be somewhere between 35 and 40 , no ?
and i would say 40 rather than 35

Alex is about 38, I think.
Ahh...Southern flowers fade too fast, because their blossom is too wild   :roll: :|

Zurück
Oben Unten